Register Now
Maxi

What's your favorite Fortnite Skin?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm looking for to getting the new Terminator Skin T-800 for myself. It looks so cool. 

I knew it that this New Terminator Skin T-800 would cost a lot more than 2000 V-Bucks. But looking at how good it looks, I'd say that it's worth the price. 

On 6/1/2022 at 1:23 PM, Boblee said:

I have seen that Robocop skin and it's quite cool from the design used on it. They are getting very good with their designs lately. 

I don't know how Fortnite looked like when it was released in 2017. I stared playing little more than a year and I have also noticed that they have brought out a lot of interesting skins.

3 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I don't know how Fortnite looked like when it was released in 2017. I stared playing little more than a year and I have also noticed that they have brought out a lot of interesting skins.

They keep working on making the game better and it's exactly what it's been since then till now. It's gameplay got better, graphics, weapons and skins too. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm looking for to getting the new Terminator Skin T-800 for myself. It looks so cool. 

I have been looking forward to getting that skin for a while now but I don't have enough V-Bucks for it at the moment. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

They keep working on making the game better and it's exactly what it's been since then till now. It's gameplay got better, graphics, weapons and skins too. 

I hear that the developer originally planned the game as a horror game. Is that correct?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

They had to work better on the game's cosmetics because it's where they make their money from. In fact, I'm very sure that they pay more attention to that first. 

Every company will always focus on where it is more productive than others. So, that's where Fortnite is focused on, because gamers will spend digital money for the cosmetics when they're looking so charming in the eyes. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have been looking forward to getting that skin for a while now but I don't have enough V-Bucks for it at the moment. 

You can always play more if you have the time to get more V-Bucks. There's no rush and I don't think they are going to remove the skin anytime soon. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can always play more if you have the time to get more V-Bucks. There's no rush and I don't think they are going to remove the skin anytime soon. 

How many V-Bucks do you have currently? I don't have much which is why I have slowed down on buying more skin. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, if I have the time, I will do that from time to time. But the main problem is that there are too many items to buy in the game. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yeah, if I have the time, I will do that from time to time. But the main problem is that there are too many items to buy in the game. 

Haha, and Epic Games will never halt in making more cosmetics for the game because it's where their money comes from since the game is free. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, and Epic Games will never halt in making more cosmetics for the game because it's where their money comes from since the game is free. 

The only thing that I love about what they do with all their skins and microtransactions in the game is that they take time to put what gamers would be happy spending their money on. 

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The only thing that I love about what they do with all their skins and microtransactions in the game is that they take time to put what gamers would be happy spending their money on. 

You're very correct about that and it's why they were able to make $1.8 billion in 2019.