Register Now
Icefrost

How long have you been playing on your mobile phone?

I've been playing games on my phone for a long time. But they're not your typical "video game" that would come to most peoples minds. I play things like Sudoku, Word Cookies, Cross Logic, Word Search, Art Blitz, and CodyCross. I do have a few actual games that are video games from the past. Q*Bert, Asteroids, and a Galaga-like space shooter. I also have an American Dad game.

On 5/16/2022 at 6:00 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've been playing games on my phone for a long time. But they're not your typical "video game" that would come to most peoples minds. I play things like Sudoku, Word Cookies, Cross Logic, Word Search, Art Blitz, and CodyCross. I do have a few actual games that are video games from the past. Q*Bert, Asteroids, and a Galaga-like space shooter. I also have an American Dad game.

I started playing on my smartphone since 2010 if I remembered correctly and I still play on it till now. I would call most of the games that I play on my mobile phone to be quite simple and not complex or complicated games. Games like Temple Run, Subway Surfs, Ludo and Angry Birds are the ones I usually play. 

5 years I got the Redmi Pro 10 now,I want to switch to the s 10 but I don't need that many features to be honest. Just want a better battery and bigger screen. End of the day I'm not a big gaming moble person. 

I'm not going to count playing on my smartphone as when I started playing games with my phone. It started way long before that using my Nokia 3310. My favourite game on it was a shooting game I can't even remember it's name. It was like an underwater space shooting game. I think it was Space Impact.