Register Now
The Blackangel

Do you play your games silently?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I knew it will warrant questioning, bit I think I've cleared the air, we're settled for once with what I meant by my speech. Football game is sweeter when their is sound ON. 

You knew it would call for some questioning but you still decided to do it anyways..? I'm not going to say anything yet. Let me mind my business first 🚶.

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You knew it would call for some questioning but you still decided to do it anyways..? I'm not going to say anything yet. Let me mind my business first 🚶.

xD, that's just it. But it's been cleared though, I am not having any worries, because the last conversation I have with @Heatman tells it all. 

On 5/19/2022 at 10:27 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's not a bad idea actually. I can think of some game music as ringtone. 

I have used 24 main theme song a couple of times and it always jog my memory on the TV series as well whenever it rings. 

Generally, soundtrack and game audio adds life to the game when your playing. In some gameplay, without having them on, it's going to make the game uninteresting. Imagine playing a survival horror game without any sound? 

I don't really talk much when I game, unless it's with friends, or I'm in a party chat with friends. Otherwise I'm mostly when I game. I'll maybe say "That's cool" if I see something cool in game. But I rarely say anything unless I'm maybe mad from playing a tough game, or encountering a game breaking glitch. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't really talk much when I game, unless it's with friends, or I'm in a party chat with friends. Otherwise I'm mostly when I game. I'll maybe say "That's cool" if I see something cool in game. But I rarely say anything unless I'm maybe mad from playing a tough game, or encountering a game breaking glitch. 

I mostly stay silent to play video games, but that doesn't mean that my sound system has to be turned off, with no commentary or voice over coming directly from the game, never. I love hearing commentaries, voice overs, radar of teams than listening to nothing and just being silent. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

At nights, I tend to have my headphones on. I do tend to play emulator games on silent as some of the music from some older games really grinds my gears.

Playing with my headsets is a constant for me whenever anyone is around at the time I'm playing games. Unless the person ask me to play without ; probably he or she would like to enjoy the game's audio and soundtrack when I'm playing, that's the only time the headset is coming off. 

Sounds and video games go hand in hand for me, i like to play with headsets on some occasions but most of the time I like it jamming hard out of my sound bars and speakers placed strategically at specific point in my gaming room.

My gaming room is fitted with acoustic materials to help keep the sound confined ,so I might be playing my video game quite loud but it doesn't go out of the room much to disturb the neighbors.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playing with my headsets is a constant for me whenever anyone is around at the time I'm playing games. Unless the person ask me to play without ; probably he or she would like to enjoy the game's audio and soundtrack when I'm playing, that's the only time the headset is coming off. 

To be fair, I do use my speakers but only in the daytime as I live in Townhouse that's attached to others so any sound that is loud enough will disturb my neighbors. That's the other reason why I use my headphones at nights.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, I do use my speakers but only in the daytime as I live in Townhouse that's attached to others so any sound that is loud enough will disturb my neighbors. That's the other reason why I use my headphones at nights.

Avoiding the embarrassment that comes with getting reported or called cops on for being a nuisance to their others is something that I wouldn't like for anything. It's why I always make use of them headset. I don't tend to handle getting insulted well, so I try everything within my power to prevent it from happening. 

My neighborhood is a really noisy one with sound of cars and engine grinding coming from the streets, entertainment houses playing their music out loud to give their visitors some nice vibes and various other noise, I don't really think I play my video games loud enough to be noticed amidst all that chaos. Lol

On 7/18/2022 at 6:59 PM, Clasher said:

My neighborhood is a really noisy one with sound of cars and engine grinding coming from the streets, entertainment houses playing their music out loud to give their visitors some nice vibes and various other noise, I don't really think I play my video games loud enough to be noticed amidst all that chaos. Lol

If I live too close with those kind of neighbours, it's going to be very difficult for me to focus in doing anything to be very honest. I would have the cops called in on them most of the time if they don't keep their noise down. I can only be able to play games using headsets in such situations. 

I feel like music and sound are as crucial parts of the gaming experience as the graphics and visuals that turning them off would be doing myself a disservice, so no, I almost never. But I do live in an apartment, so I can't exactly blast my stereo out, no matter how great the soundtrack might be, and no matter how much I want the sound of bullets and explosions to sound as realistically loud as possible in FPS games.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:24 PM, Heatman said:

Avoiding the embarrassment that comes with getting reported or called cops on for being a nuisance to their others is something that I wouldn't like for anything. It's why I always make use of them headset. I don't tend to handle getting insulted well, so I try everything within my power to prevent it from happening. 

Not really, it's just that my neighbors are good folks so I'm just being considerate.