Register Now
Maxi

How long are you planning on playing games?

11 hours ago, Empire said:

SInce covid and the lockdown, there has been far more people are now gaming then before while working from home 

Exactly!! When you're stuck at home doing nothing most of the time, what other options do you have left? It's all down to gaming and movies if you are into movies too. 

13 hours ago, Empire said:

SInce covid and the lockdown, there has been far more people are now gaming then before while working from home 

My sister lost her job to the pandemic of coronavirus. It took her a while to get another job and all the time she was at home, it was games that helped her to cope with the little craft work she do on her own. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

My sister lost her job to the pandemic of coronavirus. It took her a while to get another job and all the time she was at home, it was games that helped her to cope with the little craft work she do on her own. 

All thanks to video games, we all had something to fall on then. She's definitely not the only one who was affected by the outbreak but I'm sure she's got another job now. What kind of craft work does she do? 

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I would be playing games as long as I have access to my gaming devices and as long as I have free time. I can't game when I am trekking, can I. I can't game when I am at work, right?

Lol, yeah but I already made provision for when i'm on a trip or when I sit in the park, I just take my Nintendo switch OLED model and game my free time away.

On 5/30/2022 at 5:08 AM, Jasmin said:

I would be playing games as long as I have access to my gaming devices and as long as I have free time. I can't game when I am trekking, can I. I can't game when I am at work, right?

Even if it's on smartphone or any other handheld gaming devices, it's not realistic to play games on it when your walking. There is no way you would be able to focus on the game. 

3 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I play online games, I cannot play games on the go even on my smartphone. Mobile data is very expensive here.

It's the beauty of having free Wi-Fi, you don't have anything to worry about internet data connection costs at all. Data is very expensive in some part of the world. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the beauty of having free Wi-Fi, you don't have anything to worry about internet data connection costs at all. Data is very expensive in some part of the world. 

Free wifi is not available in public places, especially in my country. We don't have free wifi in a bus station, inside a bus, on the street, in a public park.

On 6/3/2022 at 6:04 PM, Jasmin said:

I play online games, I cannot play games on the go even on my smartphone. Mobile data is very expensive here.

This is why one of my classmates never plays any video games that require Internet connection for him to play them. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This is why one of my classmates never plays any video games that require Internet connection for him to play them. 

He just being stingy to himself because there is no way you would want to enjoy your video games without playing with internet connection especially if you enjoy online games. 

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't see too many exciting games that can be played offline (on PC and Phone). Most of the exciting games are online games.

One of my uncle who just turned 77 years old last week just informed me he's no longer going keep playing games because of his health issues (Alzheimer's disease). He's been battling it for a while now. 

It's only going to be when I have a health problem that wouldn't let me play games would be when I'm going to consider giving it up.

Probably, if it's something that's going to affect my reasoning, my memory, eyes and using my hands, then I will know it's over for me with video games. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's only going to be when I have a health problem that wouldn't let me play games would be when I'm going to consider giving it up.

Probably, if it's something that's going to affect my reasoning, my memory, eyes and using my hands, then I will know it's over for me with video games. 

Video games has become a big part of my life not as an addiction but an activity I love to engage in.

If due to some health issue I can't play video games anymore I would still stick around forums or sites where I could get information about video games so as to be updated and have a feel of it.