Register Now
Clasher

who else can't wait for blood Bourne 2 to be released?

since the first release of blood Bourne in 2015 which rose super fast to be ranked among one of my favorite games. Sony has been teasing us and causing so much stir on the internet with the proposed release of blood Bourne 2 in 2022.

with the massive success of blood Bourne it's only natural to think that this next franchise would live up to expectation and give us the maximum gaming experience that Sony games have been known to provide.

I just can't wait for it's release this year!

I've not seen anything that confirms a follow up to Bloodborne is even in production, let alone coming out this year.  From Software just got done with another massive project in Elden Ring so even if it has been greenlighted by Sony it's going to take some time.  Don't get ahead of yourself and don't put to much stock in mere rumours.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 5/17/2022 at 12:14 PM, Crazycrab said:

I've not seen anything that confirms a follow up to Bloodborne is even in production, let alone coming out this year.  From Software just got done with another massive project in Elden Ring so even if it has been greenlighted by Sony it's going to take some time.  Don't get ahead of yourself and don't put to much stock in mere rumours.

It's rumors but its been causing so much stir here with my fellow gaming folks. Got into a discussion with them last night about the blood Bourne 2 release and it is even more anticipated here than I have seen for any other game in a while. The rumours help  to keep our hopes high and we like it that way.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

It's rumors but its been causing so much stir here with my fellow gaming folks. Got into a discussion with them last night about the blood Bourne 2 release and it is even more anticipated here than I have seen for any other game in a while. The rumours help  to keep our hopes high and we like it that way.

Forgive the pun, but relying on rumours to "keep your hopes high" is a dangerous game to play. For example, people were getting exited and really getting thier hopes up far a Bloodborne release on PC for years, but then it never happened (unless you count PS Now). It's not a good idea to let yourself be fed by rumours, people can even pray on that. Scammers made entire YouTube channels, and successful ones in terms of money, out of hyping up and even making up rumours about GTA6, and none of it was true. It's not a bad thing to get exited about the prospect of Bloodborne 2, just try not to get carried away.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

Until Sony confirms, just assume the game does not exist.  Rumours might "keep your hopes high" but if Bloodborne 2 never happens you'll be crushed.

You know what, let's play the hypothetical scenario that Bloodborne 2 is on top of From Software's to do list and it has been green light by Sony.

Elden Ring (Feb 22) was nearly 5 years in full development and a couple of years before they released the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Oct 19) which was in development for around 4 years.  So Let call it and say Bloodborne 2's development will be about the same at 4 years.

Sticking with that current model that they have enough staff to be working on 2 projects simultaneously.  That would mean that absolute best case scenario is that Bloodborne 2 went in to production after Sekiro's release which would put it into a release window of Q4 2023, but even that is optimistic.

DON'T LISTEN TO RUMOURS!  Whoever told you that Bloodborne 2 was coming this year is either a liar or clearly hasn't thought this through.  Until Sony says so Bloodborne 2 is not real.

Don't listen to rumours just as @Crazycrab have said. Their is no definite time for the release of Bloodborne II. Infact, I'm not anticipating for that, whenever it comes out I might be ready for it. Their are other games on my mind to play which is already launched. If 'Fromsoftware feels okay to launch it, then we go again seeing the new edition of the game. 

14 hours ago, Shagger said:

Forgive the pun, but relying on rumours to "keep your hopes high" is a dangerous game to play. For example, people were getting exited and really getting thier hopes up far a Bloodborne release on PC for years, but then it never happened (unless you count PS Now). It's not a good idea to let yourself be fed by rumours, people can even pray on that. Scammers made entire YouTube channels, and successful ones in terms of money, out of hyping up and even making up rumours about GTA6, and none of it was true. It's not a bad thing to get exited about the prospect of Bloodborne 2, just try not to get carried away.

I understand vividly your point, video games is a really booming industry and a lot of people are looking for ways to make money out of it. I have been playing video games longer than I could even remember and I haven't earned much from it though I have spent hundreds of dollars in video game purchase. The industry wouldn't be such a big deal if there aren't people out there spicing up juicy news about a recent release or a new release in the future. Lesson learnt here is that it isnt safe to base conclusions on just mere rumours but wait for a legit source to provide such information.

FromSoftware Inc will need a lot of time to cool off from making another Soul's game soon. They just recently released Elden Ring and they need to milk the game by all means available to them. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

FromSoftware Inc will need a lot of time to cool off from making another Soul's game soon. They just recently released Elden Ring and they need to milk the game by all means available to them. 

FromSoftware Inc releasing Bloodborne 2 is practically impossible. How can they be able to do it? Just like you mentioned about Elden Ring which was released few months ago, when would they have the time to develop Bloodborne 2?

But, let's say that they were able to do it, having the game released this year would be shooting themselves in the leg because it's going to affect the sales of Elden Ring and that's if the game would be as good as Elden Ring. 

I think elden ring have to sell before we can expect to Another game made by @Fromsoftware Inc. Video game creation don't just take place over night, lots of work is always demanded to make the game pleasing somewhat for gamers. 

On 5/20/2022 at 3:39 PM, Heatman said:

FromSoftware Inc releasing Bloodborne 2 is practically impossible. How can they be able to do it? Just like you mentioned about Elden Ring which was released few months ago, when would they have the time to develop Bloodborne 2?

But, let's say that they were able to do it, having the game released this year would be shooting themselves in the leg because it's going to affect the sales of Elden Ring and that's if the game would be as good as Elden Ring. 

Personally I feel Elden ring is already a block buster game and it is always going to do well even if they choose to release Blood Bourne 2 eventually this year. They are both very much anticipated franchise and the favourite of many game lovers, as for me I don't mind having both Elden Ring and Blood Bourne 2.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

Personally I feel Elden ring is already a block buster game and it is always going to do well even if they choose to release Blood Bourne 2 eventually this year. They are both very much anticipated franchise and the favourite of many game lovers, as for me I don't mind having both Elden Ring and Blood Bourne 2.

From a marketing standpoint, it's not a good business move because it's going to cripple one of the product. It's not wise to give your own game competition in the same market within a short period of time. 

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

Your not getting it are you?  For reasons that I and others have thoroughly explained already it is literally impossible for Bloodborne 2 to release this year assuming it's even it in production at all.  If it was even close to a release they would have announced it by now.  It not like Sony would be all shy and quiet about it, they would be promoting the hell out of it.  Firing on all cylinders with trailers, state of play event's, interviews, posters and more.

Edited by Crazycrab

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Your not getting it are you?  For reasons that I and others have thoroughly explained already it is literally impossible for Bloodborne 2 to release this year assuming it's even it in production at all.  If it was even close to a release they would have announced it by now.  It not like Sony would be all shy and quiet about it, they would be promoting the hell out of it.  Firing on all cylinders with trailers, state of play event's, interviews, posters and more.

You're right on point about how Sony can get with their promotion of a game they are banking on to sell well. It's the same thing BNE Entertainment did with Elden Ring which put it on the lips of every gamer till it was released. 

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

They will have everything to lose if they don't promote their games well. It's definitely going to make the game undersell which isn't going to pay them. But that's not the case right now with Bloodborne. I'm not even expecting them to do anything on the game in the next 5 years at least.