Register Now
Clasher

Fast car racing games: F1 2021 and F1 2022

I'm a big lover of fast cars racing games that is why I'm a bit addicted to the F1 gaming series. F1 2021 was a huge success which features real formula 1 cars and formular 1 car racer from the 2021 championships. 

1453459453_images(2).jpeg.dbd1cd45298a3326ce71dc0febc23056.jpeg

Some really cool features were added to the formula 1 2021 like the story mode : Braking point which take Formular 1 players into the glamorous world of formula 1, giving you the taste of the real life racing experience both on and off the track.

With all these awesome features it is only natural to believe that the new proposed release of F1 2022 would be one of the best things to happen in the world of fast cars racing games. what are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Clasher

Well first things first I don't like that F1 games are under the ea banner now, let's pray they give codemasters the freedom to do what they want and keep bullshit practices out of it. Because codemasters clearly know what they were doing.

I also enjoyed the breaking point story mode however i wish it would take longer, like you finished it and you're left with the feeling you are not done yet. I haven't read too much about f1 2022 but i assume it makes a return. You know it gives you more of an insight how it is to be a rookie (and veteran) in F1 a side you don't see most often racing games let alone in f1 and that is probably the best thing about it.

For the rest i won both championships with my own team and while it was pretty much the same as the previous year i had a good really good time with it, by the time my team was a front runner, my teammate  (gasly) and hamilton/verstappen give me a real run for my money for the victory. My wish for 2022 is that they would  incorporate even more features to manage like managing your own personel and maybe able to sign more sponserships deals and whatnot being able to be more involved in your team, like why not being able to manage without being a driver you know what i mean, My team was a good addition last year but it could use some improvement.

Another thing Codemasters should do is bring back classic F1 cars, because they were excluded entirly in f1 2021. Knowing it's under ea banner my guess they are going to be paid dlc.

F1 2022 releases on july 1st, just in time for the summer.

Edited by Yaramaki

I love racing videos games but F1 racing games have always been my wolf's bane. I don't like the racing in real life because of how dangerous it looks and it affected my disposition towards the racing in video games. 

I'm anticipating for the release of F1 2022 edition, the last edition of the game I played is 2020, couldn't play the 2021 version due to outdated PS3 of mine back then, being low quality console to handle the weight of the game. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm anticipating for the release of F1 2022 edition, the last edition of the game I played is 2020, couldn't play the 2021 version due to outdated PS3 of mine back then, being low quality console to handle the weight of the game. 

You already have PS4 now. You can still play the F1 2021 release if it meant that much to you. Unless you have decided to leave it out and wait for 2022 release. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You already have PS4 now. You can still play the F1 2021 release if it meant that much to you. Unless you have decided to leave it out and wait for 2022 release. 

You're right. Yes, I've forgotten about the 2021 edition, and waiting patiently when the 2022 edition get released. I'll go check now when it is going to be released, so I'll get it on time. 

I got into F1 recently so I've been playing the F1 games on the Series X for a little while now. I won't be getting 2022 though since 2021 was just made available through the Xbox Game Pass and I don't want to buy it seperately.

It's a very fun game and has helped me learn quite a bit about F1

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right. Yes, I've forgotten about the 2021 edition, and waiting patiently when the 2022 edition get released. I'll go check now when it is going to be released, so I'll get it on time. 

It saves you extra cost because they are going to too close for you to have them. You wouldn't even play the 2021 enough and the 2022 would be released. 

I only had F1 2016 and 2021 🙂  

I do not see much of a difference other than they release one every year that is the same as the last year. I say buy one and wait 5 years to see a big difference. 2016 was good even that it's OLD as a rat you know Xd 

50 minutes ago, Empire said:

I only had F1 2016 and 2021 🙂  

I do not see much of a difference other than they release one every year that is the same as the last year. I say buy one and wait 5 years to see a big difference. 2016 was good even that it's OLD as a rat you know Xd 

The same thing with what EA do with their FIFA games. I think they need to start getting in unique concepts in the game, that's the only it's going to amount to something tangle one can play. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The same thing with what EA do with their FIFA games. I think they need to start getting in unique concepts in the game, that's the only it's going to amount to something tangle one can play. 

Agree, that is why I always end up buying it once every five years or when it's something worth the while, then again F1 2016 was cheap at the time I brought it and I got 2021 for free 🙂 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It saves you extra cost because they are going to too close for you to have them. You wouldn't even play the 2021 enough and the 2022 would be released. 

Sure, that's why I've decided to stay put instead of throwing money up, and trying to play every edition of the game, it is better to wait until the next one comes up. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that's why I've decided to stay put instead of throwing money up, and trying to play every edition of the game, it is better to wait until the next one comes up. 

Sadly F1 racing games doesn't appeal to me that much, otherwise I would have given F1 2022 a playing chance. Unless something changes in me towards that game franchise, I might never play it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Sadly F1 racing games doesn't appeal to me that much, otherwise I would have given F1 2022 a playing chance. Unless something changes in me towards that game franchise, I might never play it. 

Hopefully by June 1st we'll get the official release of the game. I am anticipating for that, I'm a big fan of F1 racing game series, been playing it for some time. You can't love all games, you already have long list of games you play.