Register Now
Clasher

Fast car racing games: F1 2021 and F1 2022

On 5/18/2022 at 1:19 PM, Yaramaki said:

Well first things first I don't like that F1 games are under the ea banner now, let's pray they give codemasters the freedom to do what they want and keep bullshit practices out of it. Because codemasters clearly know what they were doing.

I also enjoyed the breaking point story mode however i wish it would take longer, like you finished it and you're left with the feeling you are not done yet. I haven't read too much about f1 2022 but i assume it makes a return. You know it gives you more of an insight how it is to be a rookie (and veteran) in F1 a side you don't see most often racing games let alone in f1 and that is probably the best thing about it.

For the rest i won both championships with my own team and while it was pretty much the same as the previous year i had a good really good time with it, by the time my team was a front runner, my teammate  (gasly) and hamilton/verstappen give me a real run for my money for the victory. My wish for 2022 is that they would  incorporate even more features to manage like managing your own personel and maybe able to sign more sponserships deals and whatnot being able to be more involved in your team, like why not being able to manage without being a driver you know what i mean, My team was a good addition last year but it could use some improvement.

Another thing Codemasters should do is bring back classic F1 cars, because they were excluded entirly in f1 2021. Knowing it's under ea banner my guess they are going to be paid dlc.

F1 2022 releases on july 1st, just in time for the summer.

I feel the same way too, though F1 2021 was a good game with the braking point: story mode added to it, I feel the codemasters still had more that they could do to the game.

There should be more chances given to codemasters to explore more on the game like adding features that would allow gamers manage their own personal as you rightly mentioned.

Bringing back classic cars to the F1 2022 would give gamers more interesting options to choose from in terms of cars, personally I love classic fast cars Check out Chevrolet Corvette of 1963 or even the 1987 Ferrari F40 - 202.687mph, would certainly love to see this kind of classic cars in F1 2022.

On 5/21/2022 at 4:13 PM, Justin11 said:

Hopefully by June 1st we'll get the official release of the game. I am anticipating for that, I'm a big fan of F1 racing game series, been playing it for some time. You can't love all games, you already have long list of games you play. 

If something good comes out with the game next month and hopefully they don't delay it, I would find out from reviews or even those that got the game if it's something that's worth buying. It's the only way I can get myself to give it a try. 

On 5/20/2022 at 1:06 PM, Heatman said:

The same thing with what EA do with their FIFA games. I think they need to start getting in unique concepts in the game, that's the only it's going to amount to something tangle one can play. 

That's exactly why I'm not that bothered about the release of F1 2022 because they would most likely not be innovative with what they are going to design in the game. 

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's exactly why I'm not that bothered about the release of F1 2022 because they would most likely not be innovative with what they are going to design in the game. 

The longer it goes before getting into a series of the game the better the gameplay you're going to experience with it. I have learnt that full time with FIFA. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:57 AM, Heatman said:

Sadly F1 racing games doesn't appeal to me that much, otherwise I would have given F1 2022 a playing chance. Unless something changes in me towards that game franchise, I might never play it. 

I got the game the very first week it was released, I love fast cars and racing which is why I couldn't resist it. I am not trying to hype it but I would certainly recommend you play it too. F1 2022 is even teased to be much more interesting and exciting than F1 2021.

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

I got the game the very first week it was released, I love fast cars and racing which is why I couldn't resist it. I am not trying to hype it but I would certainly recommend you play it too. F1 2022 is even teased to be much more interesting and exciting than F1 2021.

Well, just like I pointed out, if it comes out with something that's going to get me into playing it, I will buy it but if it's more of what I saw in F1 2021, I wouldn't bother about it. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, just like I pointed out, if it comes out with something that's going to get me into playing it, I will buy it but if it's more of what I saw in F1 2021, I wouldn't bother about it. 

xD, well we can only wait and see what the outcome of the F1 2022 would be like, but I'm very sure it wouldn't go below expectation either.

On 5/28/2022 at 4:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I love the graphics quality. I love playing it most times. Just hoping for a F2022 to be released. I am so eager to have new features on the game. I mostly concentrate on war games than racing though..

I enjoy racing games because of fast cars that is featured in it. I am more into adventure games , battle Royale and role playing games and the likes. But I would still play racing games anytime and anyday.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I enjoy racing games because of fast cars that is featured in it. I am more into adventure games , battle Royale and role playing games and the likes. But I would still play racing games anytime and anyday.

I believe you're a fan of F1, because you've shown your drive in the racing game series. Apart from this F1, which other racing game series you enjoy playing? 

On 5/26/2022 at 5:13 PM, Clasher said:

xD, well we can only wait and see what the outcome of the F1 2022 would be like, but I'm very sure it wouldn't go below expectation either.

Exactly, the speculations are good because it's what will get gamers all pumped up and ready to go for the game when it's out. 

On 5/31/2022 at 5:53 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe you're a fan of F1, because you've shown your drive in the racing game series. Apart from this F1, which other racing game series you enjoy playing? 

I also enjoy playing need for speed which I started playing since need for speed : shift 2009 up till the most recent need for speed: hot pursuit 2020, did I also mention I love Gran Turismo also.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I also enjoy playing need for speed which I started playing since need for speed : shift 2009 up till the most recent need for speed: hot pursuit 2020, did I also mention I love Gran Turismo also.

That's the first time I'm getting the info about NFS: Hot Pursuit 2020. I know about NFS 'most wanted', Porche unleashed, underworld NFS etc. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the first time I'm getting the info about NFS: Hot Pursuit 2020. I know about NFS 'most wanted', Porche unleashed, underworld NFS etc. 

NFS: hot pursuit came out sometime in 2020, It causes quite a frenzy over here and a lot of gaming folks around me like this particular game from the NFS series.