Register Now
Clasher

Fast car racing games: F1 2021 and F1 2022

On 5/25/2022 at 1:32 PM, Clasher said:

I got the game the very first week it was released, I love fast cars and racing which is why I couldn't resist it. I am not trying to hype it but I would certainly recommend you play it too. F1 2022 is even teased to be much more interesting and exciting than F1 2021.

There is no doubt about how fast F1 cars are. They are practically built that way. It's the gaming mechanics and design that gives me another angle of appreciation in the game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no doubt about how fast F1 cars are. They are practically built that way. It's the gaming mechanics and design that gives me another angle of appreciation in the game. 

Need for speed also gives me that much thrill as well, my top three racing games would be F1, Gran Turismo and Need for speed. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the first time I'm getting the info about NFS: Hot Pursuit 2020. I know about NFS 'most wanted', Porche unleashed, underworld NFS etc. 

pretty sure he is talking about the remastered version of hot pursuit that originally came out in 2010, which was rereleased in 2020.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

Need for speed also gives me that much thrill as well, my top three racing games would be F1, Gran Turismo and Need for speed. 

Did you ever get to play Dirt Rally 2.0? It's another good racing game. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Did you ever get to play Dirt Rally 2.0? It's another good racing game. 

I haven't played Dirt rally 2.0, though I have heard a few things about the game , since you say it's a good game I would definitely check it out and see some YouTube videos on it. 

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't played Dirt rally 2.0, though I have heard a few things about the game , since you say it's a good game I would definitely check it out and see some YouTube videos on it. 

This is a review on the game, you should have it checked out. It's going to help you decide. 

On 6/4/2022 at 9:12 PM, Clasher said:

You are a big fan of Gran Turismo, I'm sure that you're going to love Dirt Rally 2.0 as well. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You are a big fan of Gran Turismo, I'm sure that you're going to love Dirt Rally 2.0 as well. 

I checked it out as you recommended, saw some really cool YouTube videos of the game, so I might get it within the week and play when I have Time.

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine have promised to purchase F1 2022 for me when it's out but I'm thinking about having him get another game for me instead of F1 2022. 

If you have F1 2021, in my opinion you should have him purchase another game for you but if you don't, then get the latest version of the game. 

I have always enjoyed playing Formula 1 car races and it's because my dad used to take to the racing whenever he can. I fell in love with that kind of car race ever since I was a kid. I'm going to get F1 2022 for sure. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have not played a single release of the F1 racing games. The racing game never caught my interest for one day. 

What's the thing that you hate so much about F1 games that made it not interesting to you at all? I know there must be a good reason for it.