Register Now
Clasher

what do you all think about this gaming chair I just ordered?

Felt like adding some new accessories and gaming furniture to my game room, so I ordered this red and black coloured studio leather chair.

156360_1618291267.jpg.cbc2767551a1b7e373113f1eb8a91959.jpg

It boasts of been multifunctional and of very good comfort, the chair is said to expand it's full length, giving you the flexibility either sitting upright or laid back while gaming or doing some other stuffs like reading on the chair. it is designed to the bodies natural shape and gives maximum comfort with it's quality PU leather.

156360_1618291325.jpg.1772d6d4ca87f76c0124055e95b29a4c.jpg

what do you all think about this gaming chair?

It's a shame to me that, I don't have a gaming chair that is comfortable as this one shown on this thread. Maybe I have to put it on my to do list, and see how it goes. I just don't want to sprain my back muscles anymore. 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's a good chair. We have the same one, just in blue instead of red. You're going to enjoy it a lot. Ours has a retractable foot rest though, and if I'm seeing the pictures right, yours doesn't seem to have one.

Yeah , it doesn't have a retractable foot rest. I wanted something of that sort but it was way above my budget, I just bumped into this one online, it  looks really comfy and also quite affordable. Thanks for your honest review, the delivery is soon to reach my location and I can't wait.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Really cool gaming chair, I like the color because it got red on them.  But I don't think this chair comes with a retractable foot rest. The one I'm currently using has one.

Do you need foot rest for you to call it a pleasing chair for gaming? I think you can buy one in the market even if it doesn't come with the foot rest. I just love the design of the chair nothing much. 

It's a chair that can last you about five years and maybe more if you look after it and not be to heavy 😛 Aren't bad price point if you brought it on sale and have a very good deal that's in red or white, what colour you ended up with, For me I went with the white edtion that I have. I have my GTomega racing chair for about six hours now myself. 

On 5/23/2022 at 12:07 AM, Justin11 said:

Do you need foot rest for you to call it a pleasing chair for gaming? I think you can buy one in the market even if it doesn't come with the foot rest. I just love the design of the chair nothing much. 

The chair looks cool, it doesn't need the foot rest to make it much more attractive. You can still order it without the foot rest and it serves you cool, but with the foot rest it makes it complete. 

On 5/23/2022 at 12:15 PM, Empire said:

It's a chair that can last you about five years and maybe more if you look after it and not be to heavy 😛 Aren't bad price point if you brought it on sale and have a very good deal that's in red or white, what colour you ended up with, For me I went with the white edtion that I have. I have my GTomega racing chair for about six hours now myself. 

It's really comfortable, I got the red and black.

I have bad sitting posture which makes my back hurt whenever I have been sitting at a spot for too long, but I noticed this chair helps me to sit up straight , reducing some of the strain on my back.

On 8/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, Clasher said:

It's really comfortable, I got the red and black.

I have bad sitting posture which makes my back hurt whenever I have been sitting at a spot for too long, but I noticed this chair helps me to sit up straight , reducing some of the strain on my back.

FOr the price factor it's not bad at all 🙂 I had my chair for around five years now and it does need replacing. Starting to have holes in it and where my small butt seats you can see the butt marks 😛 means that the chair cushions have weaked and not as comfortable as it used to be. 

Things not meant to last, end of the day I use it everyday

I got an Andaseat a while back myself, it's a surprisingly comfortable chair, and I'm a big guy. I'm very happy I got it, because my last chair I used caused pain in my bottom when I sat for too long, so I had to get something new. I'm glad I got it. The last chair I had was this used office chair. It was just too stiff for my needs I think. 

But yeah, I'd recommend an andaseat branded chair any day. 

On 8/23/2022 at 6:15 AM, Kane99 said:

I got an Andaseat a while back myself, it's a surprisingly comfortable chair, and I'm a big guy. I'm very happy I got it, because my last chair I used caused pain in my bottom when I sat for too long, so I had to get something new. I'm glad I got it. The last chair I had was this used office chair. It was just too stiff for my needs I think. 

But yeah, I'd recommend an andaseat branded chair any day. 

That sounds really cool, I am paying more attention to my comfort while playing video games this days, so if I am playing on PC I just sit on the chair but if I want to play on my TV I have this round couch that sucks you in and you are in a very comfortable position and it's also good for taking naps.