Register Now
Clasher

what's your favorite game on nintendo switch?

Nintendo switch has been proving itself in the gaming world with many interesting gaming consoles from super Nintendo entertainment to Nintendo 3DS And Nintendo 64. Nintendo switch (OLED model) released in 2021 was also a really exciting gaming console though I didn't purchase it other gaming freaks around me has given it a  really good review.

The legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild, Sonic forces and  Pokemon series were among my favourite games I ever played on the Nintendo  switch.

Do you have a Nintendo switch gaming console, what would be your favorite games  from all Nintendo switch gaming console both past and present.

On 5/20/2022 at 2:04 PM, Heatman said:

I would choose Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Metroid Dread. 

Now here is someone who shares my thoughts, I had this discussion with some of my pals and a few were of the opinion that metroid Dread wasn't such a good. I don't agree to this though I feel metroid dread was a pretty decent and interesting game to play on Nintendo switch.

Those on switch has lots of games to enjoy, I recently watch some switch game trailers and I really felt in love with them all. Name; Splatoon II, Hades, Hollow Knight, Rocket League, Bayonetta II, Fortnite etc. 

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

Now here is someone who shares my thoughts, I had this discussion with some of my pals and a few were of the opinion that metroid Dread wasn't such a good. I don't agree to this though I feel metroid dread was a pretty decent and interesting game to play on Nintendo switch.

If they had that opinion about Metroid Dread, it can only mean one thing in my opinion, and it's that they never played the game to begin with. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they had that opinion about Metroid Dread, it can only mean one thing in my opinion, and it's that they never played the game to begin with. 

To be frank they all played the game, but were just trying to get at me since I really liked the game. I feel everyone is actually entitled to their own choices , if the game means so much to me it might just mean less to another and that can never stop me from playing it😁

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't even received my Switch as yet and my favorite game is Smash Ultimate - I can't wait to completely destroy people with Ganandorf. He always hits like a freight train and racks up damage pretty quickly.

Did you order for the switch online, what could be causing the delay?

Do you mean super smash bro: ultimate _ if yes, that's a really cool game and I think ultimate would be the last smash Game.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The first day I played on Switch when I went to game village, I found 'Super Smash Bros Ultimate' as the most fun to be around Switch. Maybe I never played much of the switch games but this one captured my likeness. 

Most people who Played super smash bro: ultimate share this same opinion. I like the game as well but not as much as I like legend of Zelda: breath of the wild though you should also try this one out too you would certainly enjoy it as well.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Most people who Played super smash bro: ultimate share this same opinion. I like the game as well but not as much as I like legend of Zelda: breath of the wild though you should also try this one out too you would certainly enjoy it as well.

I don't Switch right here with me, that's the essence why I'm not playing many switch games. As I said earlier, I play only when I visit the game village. Maybe when next I go, I'll branch by and play the 'Legend of Zelda there. 

On 5/26/2022 at 5:11 PM, Clasher said:

To be frank they all played the game, but were just trying to get at me since I really liked the game. I feel everyone is actually entitled to their own choices , if the game means so much to me it might just mean less to another and that can never stop me from playing it😁

One thing that I'm going to tell you right now is that their opinion doesn't matter when it comes to the kind of games that you like. Just ignore them.