Register Now
Clasher

what's your favorite game on nintendo switch?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I also very much enjoy playing Luigi's Mansion 3 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Nintendo Switch. I have played the latter more on the platform. 

I have heard a lot of people talk about Luigi's Mansion 3 but I haven't had the opportunity to do play it. How good is the game? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have heard a lot of people talk about Luigi's Mansion 3 but I haven't had the opportunity to do play it. How good is the game? 

If you can watch a full walkthrough, then this is going to show you all you need to know about the game. 

1 minute ago, HowHammerYou said:

Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Not only my favorite game on the Switch, but my favorite Pokemon game of all time, and it even made it into my top 10 video games of all time.

I did enjoyed that one too. You never get tired of playing it because there's so much to do in the game that's going to keep you entertained. 

15 hours ago, HowHammerYou said:

Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Not only my favorite game on the Switch, but my favorite Pokemon game of all time, and it even made it into my top 10 video games of all time.

Which Pokémon are your favorite in Pokemon Legends: Arceus which you wouldn't miss out catching? Eevee is my favorite. 

On 5/20/2022 at 9:23 AM, Boblee said:

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. It never gets better than that. 

On 5/20/2022 at 10:29 AM, NightmareFarm said:

Bayonetta 2

I haven't played both of them on Nintendo Switch yet. I'm working on starting out first with Bayonetta 2 before taking it to The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. 

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

I haven't played both of them on Nintendo Switch yet. I'm working on starting out first with Bayonetta 2 before taking it to The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. 

Try to play Bayo 1 first if you can. It comes free with Bayo 2.

Edited by NightmareFarm

Just now, NightmareFarm said:

Try to play Bayo 1 first if you can. It comes free with Bayo 2.

Thanks mate for adding that up for me. I would have to start from the first one since the 2nd one comes with it for free. It saves me money. 

1 minute ago, NightmareFarm said:

Around the same price like £50 for both games(they come in a bundle).

That's nice. He was definitely telling the truth then. I doubt all my guys when it comes to quoting how much they got their games because some of them can lie 😂

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's nice. He was definitely telling the truth then. I doubt all my guys when it comes to quoting how much they got their games because some of them can lie 😂

Yeah. The Bayo 2 game case literally comes with free Bayo 1 download code since it was on PS3, 360 and PC. Not a lot of nintendo fans would have played the first game before B2 came out.

Edited by NightmareFarm

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Since you want to start out playing Bayonetta 2, you should start from the first one like NightmareFarm suggested for you.