Register Now
Clasher

what's your favorite game on nintendo switch?

1 hour ago, NightmareFarm said:

Yeah. The Bayo 2 game case literally comes with free Bayo 1 download code since it was on PS3, 360 and PC. Not a lot of nintendo fans would have played the first game before B2 came out.

Since both of them comes together, it's only right to start from the first and have a beginner's experience in the game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if Mario Strikers : Battle League have been released yet on Nintendo Switch. It would be awesome playing the 5 versus 5 soccer sports on the platform. 

It was supposed to be launched on 10th June. I think it's been launched as of 23 hours ago. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It was supposed to be launched on 10th June. I think it's been launched as of 23 hours ago. 

Thanks for the update, I'm still going to look into it and be sure for myself that it's already out and if yes, I'm going to get it in few months time. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if Mario Strikers : Battle League have been released yet on Nintendo Switch. It would be awesome playing the 5 versus 5 soccer sports on the platform. 

I enjoyed playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, even though it's not a football franchise, I think that I'm going to enjoy this Mario Strikers : Battle League. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for the update, I'm still going to look into it and be sure for myself that it's already out and if yes, I'm going to get it in few months time. 

You're welcome. You should do that then, I'm sure that you will have more updates on it as well. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You need to take a look at this on the game before you decide on buying the game. Some of the problems in the game have been discussed. 

It's just a new game, there are bound to be a few issues with it here and there but with a few patches, they will have everything working fine. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's just a new game, there are bound to be a few issues with it here and there but with a few patches, they will have everything working fine. 

I know that very well, it's going to be worked on as soon as possible. I was just trying to give those interested in the game a heads up. My friend bought it on the day of release. According to him, the gameplay is very good. 

On 6/12/2022 at 2:10 PM, Heatman said:

You need to take a look at this on the game before you decide on buying the game. Some of the problems in the game have been discussed. 

One thing that I love about his review on the game was that he was honest with both the good part and bad side of the game. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that very well, it's going to be worked on as soon as possible. I was just trying to give those interested in the game a heads up. My friend bought it on the day of release. According to him, the gameplay is very good. 

Even from the video of playing on the review, it looks very smooth and the graphics is very good as well. On its controls, I would have to play it to know how it is. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Even from the video of playing on the review, it looks very smooth and the graphics is very good as well. On its controls, I would have to play it to know how it is. 

If it's for the game's graphics, I was never bothered about it because I know they will always get that one very well. Good game's graphics isn't a bigger concern for developers now. 

Having to fight your way out of the Greek underworld is a challenging and a brutal task and it's what you get playing Hades. The gameplay is very rewarding even in loss. No wonder the game won the 2021 Dice Awards.