Register Now
Maxi

What's your favorite weapon in Fortnite?

Fortnite is one my favorite battle royale game till today. I did enjoyed playing League of Legends as well but Fortnite was better for me in terms of gameplay and graphics.

The weapons list in Fortnite is another aspect of the game that I love so much because there at so many to choose from. But the main problem would be know the best weapon to use when you're supposed to.

If you are asked to pick your all time favorite weapon in Fortnite, which is it going to be?

My favorite Fortnite weapon in chapter 3 is the MK-Seven Assault Rifle. When a weapon is capable of destroying both opponents and builds from far distance, it's definitely what I would like to have. 

1562428304_images(56).jpeg.c44f5b49c965545f7f27012b161c2428.jpeg

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

'Minigun' is an option for me in the epic battle royale game, not my favourite, but that's the one I have at the moment, I never upgraded yet since the season two chapter three started. 

m134-minigun-mounting-bracket-3D-model_600.jpg.731c507abfa2d2c46c3d4c5979397950.jpg

Minigun is a real bad ass gun. One thing that I love so much about this gun is the ammo size because it's capable of taking out a lot of people and never run out.

I can remember one old movie that I watched called Commando by Arnold Schwarzenegger, he recked havoc with that gun.

I haven't used it in Fortnite yet but I still have plans of getting it because it's a sweet devastating gun.

6 minutes ago, Maxi said:

Minigun is a real bad ass gun. One thing that I love so much about this gun is the ammo size because it's capable of taking out a lot of people and never run out.

I can remember one old movie that I watched called Commando by Arnold Schwarzenegger, he recked havoc with that gun.

I haven't used it in Fortnite yet but I still have plans of getting it because it's a sweet devastating gun.

It's a sweet devastating gun indeed, it cost some bucks, you can save it up, and purchase it in-game. It's actually helping me to move up in the battle royale game and avoiding early elimination all the time. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:50 PM, Justin11 said:

'Minigun' is an option for me in the epic battle royale game, not my favourite, but that's the one I have at the moment, I never upgraded yet since the season two chapter three started. 

m134-minigun-mounting-bracket-3D-model_600.jpg.731c507abfa2d2c46c3d4c5979397950.jpg

It's the weight of the gun that makes me to even hate it in real life. Yes, it can be very destructive but it's one hell of heavy gun to carry. 

When it comes to my kind of guns, I'm so much into snipper rifles. This is because I love taking those long shot.

Taking out my enemies from long distance without having to be close to them is always fun for me.

It's why I love Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle in Fortnite as my favorite gun. It's one great sniper gun. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's the weight of the gun that makes me to even hate it in real life. Yes, it can be very destructive but it's one hell of heavy gun to carry. 

But in video games you isn't see it in that perspective, because the AI can lift anything they feel like lifting without feeling the weight. 

I have always loved short gun all my and it was the first time I had looked out for when I started playing Fortnite. If it happened that there was no pump short gun in the game, I would find it very hard to play the game. The very moment I saw the Auto Shotgun which was a tactical Shotgun, I didn't waste time getting it immediately. The only problem with the gun is its slow reloading time when you have emptied the mag. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have always loved short gun all my and it was the first time I had looked out for when I started playing Fortnite. If it happened that there was no pump short gun in the game, I would find it very hard to play the game. The very moment I saw the Auto Shotgun which was a tactical Shotgun, I didn't waste time getting it immediately. The only problem with the gun is its slow reloading time when you have emptied the mag.  

It's not only the slow reloading time when you have emptied the mag that's the problem with shotguns but also that they don't hold enough ammo at one unlike assault rifles. 

A few weeks ago they added some starwars weapons, my favorite was the laser blaster, unlimited ammo and if you had the jetpack then it was like playing like Bobba Fett, sadly I didnt had the skin to match but it was cool. Unfortunately they already replaced that with the cube weapons now.

Some of my favorite weapon in fortnite are: Auto Shotgun, Striker Burst Rifle, and Ranger Assault Rifle. By the way I have always wanted to use Purple LMG but never been able to use this weapon because of its rarity.