Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

I don't have a fixed gaming schedule, I play when I am in mood to play. Sometimes I play multiple times in a day, sometimes I don't even play for days. My gaming schedule is also depended on how much free time I have.

3 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I don't have a fixed gaming schedule, I play when I am in mood to play. Sometimes I play multiple times in a day, sometimes I don't even play for days. My gaming schedule is also depended on how much free time I have.

There was one job that I took some time last two years ago that almost wrecked my life as well as my gaming life too. The pay was that good which was why I accepted it but I had to work from Sunday to Sunday. I had no life for myself except for work. I practically stopped playing games then. 

You Gotta love the comments being made from folks who complain they don't have much time to play videogames, yet are able to do 30+ posts a day on vgr.com 🤨

As for me usually during weekdays one or two hours sometimes more but that rarely happens as there is always something else that needs to be done, during winter i game a lot more then during the summer. Weekends are kind of a mixed bag, sometimes a couple of hours, sometimes an entire afternoon, depends on the weather wheter i can go out hiking or not.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Today is my off day at work, so I'm going to have a good long nap. Whenever I get to sleep to my fill, I would play for the rest of the day. 

Haha the joy of getting older, taking a nap on a free day, glad i'm not the only one who likes doing it.

On 5/25/2022 at 4:43 PM, Heatman said:

There was one job that I took some time last two years ago that almost wrecked my life as well as my gaming life too. The pay was that good which was why I accepted it but I had to work from Sunday to Sunday. I had no life for myself except for work. I practically stopped playing games then. 

When I get an opportunity to work on something I like to do, I don't miss anything. For instance, I am a video content creator, if I am hired to create videos I will not miss anything, not even my favorite online game.

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

You Gotta love the comments being made from folks who complain they don't have much time to play videogames, yet are able to do 30+ posts a day on vgr.com 🤨

As for me usually during weekdays one or two hours sometimes more but that rarely happens as there is always something else that needs to be done, during winter i game a lot more then during the summer. Weekends are kind of a mixed bag, sometimes a couple of hours, sometimes an entire afternoon, depends on the weather wheter i can go out hiking or not.

Maybe they give vgr more time than they allocate to video games, well you wouldn't blame them as vgr is a really interesting place to be and you can actually come and place your comments even with your spare 20mins while on the job. Playing video games for that same amount of time wouldn't give you the full satisfaction you need.

This days I get really busy and I only play video games for at least an hour daily.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Maybe they give vgr more time than they allocate to video games, well you wouldn't blame them as vgr is a really interesting place to be and you can actually come and place your comments even with your spare 20mins while on the job.

It's only ment as a joke my man, nothing more, nothing less. 😉 

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Haha the joy of getting older, taking a nap on a free day, glad i'm not the only one who likes doing it.

When you know that you have a lot to live for, there will come a time when you realize that sleeping is a very thing to do in life. I saw a joke yesterday which says that canceling every plan to go back to sleep is a sign of maturity. I couldn't stop laughing. 

I will only go to sleep when I've fulfilled my daily assignments. I do feel sleep all the time, if I keep sleeping when it comes I will be the laziest on planet Earth. I have my schedule well planned, and I try to accomplish any of them before calling it a day. 

23 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

It's all about choice of what's more important to people. You have got to respect that you know and not question their preferences.