Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

23 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Haha the joy of getting older, taking a nap on a free day, glad i'm not the only one who likes doing it.

It never gets better than that. It was a sleep that's worth being paid extra for working overtime 😂. I'm never working overtime in my life again. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It never gets better than that. It was a sleep that's worth being paid extra for working overtime 😂. I'm never working overtime in my life again. 

You breakdown easily with too much workload that comes with overtime. I would never do that to myself for any amount of money. I don't even plan on working for anyone for too long. I rather rest and play my games, sleep if it calls for it. 

On 5/26/2022 at 11:50 AM, Ryan Blake said:

The Good Ol' days of childhood when we used to play video games without keeping the track of time are long gone. 😟

For the past many years I can only game on weekends and that too for 3-4 hours max. 

Most of us kids back then have almost everything prepared and provided for us. It's why we are free to play as long as we desire. But now, our responsibilities wouldn't let us play like that again. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

Most of us kids back then have almost everything prepared and provided for us. It's why we are free to play as long as we desire. But now, our responsibilities wouldn't let us play like that again. 

Life's gets tougher when you get older growing up. Some of us were too eager to grow up without knowing the challenges our parents faced 😂.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Life's gets tougher when you get older growing up. Some of us were too eager to grow up without knowing the challenges our parents faced 😂.

That's the reality of life. When you're small, you wanted to be an adult. Here you are as an adult, looking at all the responsibilities you have to take care of, suddenly being a kid again start to be a thing but it's not possible. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That's the reality of life. When you're small, you wanted to be an adult. Here you are as an adult, looking at all the responsibilities you have to take care of, suddenly being a kid again start to be a thing but it's not possible. 

That feeling never gets old 😂. I have wished that no doubt at some point in my life now but it's not possible. I would just laugh and call myself stupid. 

I play games when I don't have to go to work, when I do not have any chores to do, and when I do not have any errands to run. I play games on my free time. Sadly, I don't have much leverage for game time.

On 5/27/2022 at 7:27 AM, Justin11 said:

I will only go to sleep when I've fulfilled my daily assignments. I do feel sleep all the time, if I keep sleeping when it comes I will be the laziest on planet Earth. I have my schedule well planned, and I try to accomplish any of them before calling it a day. 

That's a good way to go about stuff, planning gives you a better control over your time. I usually Map out a list of my activities and allocate time to each of them so they don't overlap and have me running around trying to complete it when I am supposed to be resting. This has helped me a lot to accomplish my daily tasks and on time .

On 5/29/2022 at 9:49 AM, Boblee said:

That feeling never gets old 😂. I have wished that no doubt at some point in my life now but it's not possible. I would just laugh and call myself stupid. 

When you're old enough to know what's good for when they are good for you makes a lot of sense. It's why most adults that's reasonable drop the games when it's better to sleep. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

When you're old enough to know what's good for when they are good for you makes a lot of sense. It's why most adults that's reasonable drop the games when it's better to sleep. 

Exactly!!! 😛 

It's why I don't used to play like I used to even when I have the time to play. I have been up since 4 AM but gaming never occurred to me unlike 5 years ago. 

On 5/28/2022 at 12:44 PM, Boblee said:

You don't get to have so many responsibilities to take care of as a kid and it's why playing video games seemed like a priority for most of us then. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If I can play more, I'll probably do that and not because I'm not reasonable, point of correction. It's all about what my preferences hook in at one point in time. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You don't get to have so many responsibilities to take care of as a kid and it's why playing video games seemed like a priority for most of us then. 

Some gamers find it difficult to set their priorities in the right way which makes them play more than they should when they shouldn't. This is what usually leads to addiction. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I started facing a lot of responsibility as a kid at the age of 10. I have already learnt my mother's business and aid her in managing her shop. It's why she was against my getting into gaming because it's going to affect my focus on her business. 

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yeah, it's mainly in between going to school, getting back, doing home work and chores, then hit the gaming room till mommy calls.