Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

On 6/1/2022 at 12:51 PM, Dannyjax said:

Some gamers find it difficult to set their priorities in the right way which makes them play more than they should when they shouldn't. This is what usually leads to addiction. 

It's the partly the problem for some people and it's something they need to work on before it gets out of hand. The sooner that it's done, the better for them. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's the partly the problem for some people and it's something they need to work on before it gets out of hand. The sooner that it's done, the better for them. 

It's why sometimes I feel like I need something or someone to push me back from the world of video games when I go in too deep. A tap wake up call does it for me. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:00 PM, Clasher said:

That's a good way to go about stuff, planning gives you a better control over your time. I usually Map out a list of my activities and allocate time to each of them so they don't overlap and have me running around trying to complete it when I am supposed to be resting. This has helped me a lot to accomplish my daily tasks and on time .

That's exactly how it should go bro, no need trying to over push, just have schedule and follow them up in a routine way and not rushing or overlapping trying to balance the other. I am not a robot, so, I got to work things out the best way for me to avoid stressing myself out. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's why sometimes I feel like I need something or someone to push me back from the world of video games when I go in too deep. A tap wake up call does it for me. 

You can always regulate yourself by playing with alarm or stop watch. Once it hits the duration you want to play and notify you, it's time to stop immediately. 

58 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

You can always regulate yourself by playing with alarm or stop watch. Once it hits the duration you want to play and notify you, it's time to stop immediately. 

I do that sometimes especially when I have something that needs to be taken care of but it's not yet time. So, I play with alarm to remind when to stop and do what I'm supposed to do. 

The alarm works for me well at nights and early in the morning, not during the working hours. I can quickly out it and not wanting to cross the said hour which I want to engage in activities which I planned to attend to. If I want to games at some point during the early morning hours, I have to set alarm, so it wouldn't entangle with other of my activities during the day. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

The alarm works for me well at nights and early in the morning, not during the working hours. I can quickly out it and not wanting to cross the said hour which I want to engage in activities which I planned to attend to. If I want to games at some point during the early morning hours, I have to set alarm, so it wouldn't entangle with other of my activities during the day. 

For me, there is always a possibility that I would get caught up with the game and carried away which isn't going to be good for me. It's why the alarm is always a constant in such cases. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

For me, there is always a possibility that I would get caught up with the game and carried away which isn't going to be good for me. It's why the alarm is always a constant in such cases. 

Alarm is crucial, it has helped me so many times in a planned event which i never really want to miss out, not just in video games. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Alarm is crucial, it has helped me so many times in a planned event which i never really want to miss out, not just in video games. 

It's why I can't do without them no matter how lively I believe myself to be when playing games thinking that I won't get carried away. It's been a life saver for me. 

21 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

We all get absorbed into games that we love so much. That's why such a thing keeps happening to us. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly how it should go bro, no need trying to over push, just have schedule and follow them up in a routine way and not rushing or overlapping trying to balance the other. I am not a robot, so, I got to work things out the best way for me to avoid stressing myself out. 

If I get too busy during the week i usually visit the SPA to get some good treatment during the weekend. I play some video games as well and am ready for the new week. I sincerely feel we should all start paying more attention to our bodies to avoid a breakdown when you least expect it.