Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

24 minutes ago, Clasher said:

If I get too busy during the week i usually visit the SPA to get some good treatment during the weekend. I play some video games as well and am ready for the new week. I sincerely feel we should all start paying more attention to our bodies to avoid a breakdown when you least expect it.

I can't really remember the last time I was at the Spa. It's like a forgotten body therapy to me and it's all down to lack of time. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I can't really remember the last time I was at the Spa. It's like a forgotten body therapy to me and it's all down to lack of time. 

You don't necessarily need to visit the SPA before you can give your body the essential treatment it needs, you could give yourself a treat like walking , regular exercises and good diet, atleast you could do one of these no matter how busy you get.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

We all get absorbed into games that we love so much. That's why such a thing keeps happening to us. 

That's the reality of things and how games deal with most of us. I have be in that same situation several times. 

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

If I get too busy during the week i usually visit the SPA to get some good treatment during the weekend. I play some video games as well and am ready for the new week. I sincerely feel we should all start paying more attention to our bodies to avoid a breakdown when you least expect it.

I don't joke with my physical, mental or psychological state of health. I know too well that health comes first, as such I need to care for my well-being than video games. You can only be satisfied with video games when you're healthy. 

12 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You can always regulate yourself by playing with alarm or stop watch. Once it hits the duration you want to play and notify you, it's time to stop immediately. 

I'm very sure that something that's going to work on everyone with no exception. Once the alarm rings, you're brought back to reality from the gaming world. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That's the reality of things and how games deal with most of us. I have be in that same situation several times. 

I'm very sure that most gamers have experienced that as well unless you're not really into gaming, then it's going to be rare with you. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't set alarm because I want to play games, I set alarm if I have something very important to attend to. If I don't want the alarm, I can gently play games until the set time clocks. 

As long as you have nothing urgent to attend to, using the alarm will not be necessary. You have all day for yourself to play as you so desire. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't joke with my physical, mental or psychological state of health. I know too well that health comes first, as such I need to care for my well-being than video games. You can only be satisfied with video games when you're healthy. 

That's true mate, on my part I play video games to relax , If I'm stressed role playing game like persona 5 royale always comes in handy and if I want to just have a thrill I would play fast cars racing Games. On other days I just have a good rest if I do not feel like video games is what I need at the moment.

58 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Today is a no gaming day for me. I have a child dedication ceremony to attend for my best friend right from college. It's his first son/child. I'm booked out for the day. 

That's very nice of you. The games can wait, you're friend need your attention more today than ever. 

21 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yes exactly. It's why I try to set my priorities straight with how I feel towards games, because it's the only way I can control how it holds its grip on me. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Today is a no gaming day for me. I have a child dedication ceremony to attend for my best friend right from college. It's his first son/child. I'm booked out for the day. 

I hope everything went well as planned with the child dedication ceremony? 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes exactly. It's why I try to set my priorities straight with how I feel towards games, because it's the only way I can control how it holds its grip on me. 

Gaming addiction is real and if you let it take over your habit with how you play, it's going to be very difficult to pull out from it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gaming addiction is real and if you let it take over your habit with how you play, it's going to be very difficult to pull out from it. 

There lots of gamers that are taken by depression and addiction simply because they don't know how to deal with their habit.