Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

On 6/5/2022 at 12:00 PM, Clasher said:

That's true mate, on my part I play video games to relax , If I'm stressed role playing game like persona 5 royale always comes in handy and if I want to just have a thrill I would play fast cars racing Games. On other days I just have a good rest if I do not feel like video games is what I need at the moment.

Like today, I couldn't play as I wanted due to tiredness, and I wouldn't push myself so hard to play further when the body isn't strong to carry on. The body, mind needs to be at their best state of mind for me to have that drive to play consistently. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:33 AM, Heatman said:

Gaming addiction is real and if you let it take over your habit with how you play, it's going to be very difficult to pull out from it. 

Exactly and that is something you learn how to control when you're new to gaming because that's where everyone misses a step and fall into addiction trap. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

As for last weekend, I didn't get to play much, so I have a lot to cover up this week before another weekend hits. Maybe I would play 5 hours today, I'm not sure yet. 

You do not need to rush it all back. You just came back from a hectic activity, so you need to take time and catch your breath. The games are not going to run away. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You do not need to rush it all back. You just came back from a hectic activity, so you need to take time and catch your breath. The games are not going to run away. 

That's right and it's why I haven't played any as of today. I'm still thinking about which one to play between Bound by Flame and Child of Light. 

7 minutes ago, Ryan Blake said:

I don't usually play games daily other than I don't have anything to do. But boy do I miss those days when I used to play games the whole day and now its been limited to 1-2 hours on alternate days 😞

I share same thoughts too man, in my glory days I played video games virtually every single time, but now due to other factors I barely play for 3 hours and that's on days when I'm very less busy.

6 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

I don't usually play games daily other than I don't have anything to do. But boy do I miss those days when I used to play games the whole day and now its been limited to 1-2 hours on alternate days 😞

When you're not a boss of your own and even if you are but with lots of projects to take care of on daily basis, you wouldn't have much time to spend on games. 

I am still going strong enjoying my time around video games, I wouldn't say much this days due to my sudden breakdown in health. But hopefully I can increase my gaming time on average daily to 'One hour at least, but it has to be after recovery. 

8 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

When you have a lot of work to take care of, gaming would be the least on your scale of preference. It's just a normal thing for all of us. 

18 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

I have already played for 1 hour in the early morning. I have a business run that might take me out all day but hopefully I can add another hour when I get back. 

On 6/7/2022 at 3:29 PM, Boblee said:

Exactly and that is something you learn how to control when you're new to gaming because that's where everyone misses a step and fall into addiction trap. 

I believe that at one point along the line, we have all been addicted to one game. It might not be the aggressive kind of addiction though. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that at one point along the line, we have all been addicted to one game. It might not be the aggressive kind of addiction though. 

That's very correct. I have been affected by how much I used to play but it wasn't that bad for me to seek out a therapist. 

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have already played for 1 hour in the early morning. I have a business run that might take me out all day but hopefully I can add another hour when I get back. 

I might play less today because of how I'm feeling. It's like my whole body was run over by a car and it's my usual symptoms whenever I'm going to be sick.