Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very correct. I have been affected by how much I used to play but it wasn't that bad for me to seek out a therapist. 

You were probably not hook in it too much more than your mentality can handle it and it's why it didn't get that too bad with you. I'm happy for you on that. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You were probably not hook in it too much more than your mentality can handle it and it's why it didn't get that too bad with you. I'm happy for you on that. 

I was going a little bit higher then for 4 to 5 hours daily and it was affecting me. The good thing was that I realized that sooner and had to cut it down. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I was going a little bit higher then for 4 to 5 hours daily and it was affecting me. The good thing was that I realized that sooner and had to cut it down. 

I used to play a lot longer than that on daily basis or 5 hours max. But over a while now, I have dialed it down to 3 hours. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was a very good decision on your part to pull the plug on that habit immediately you found out it was becoming a bit of problem for you. Some people don't have that will power to do it immediately. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It was a very good decision on your part to pull the plug on that habit immediately you found out it was becoming a bit of problem for you. Some people don't have that will power to do it immediately. 

Those gamers who can't do that immediately have already been arrested by their addiction which makes it very difficult to pull out when they should. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Those gamers who can't do that immediately have already been arrested by their addiction which makes it very difficult to pull out when they should. 

That's true. I think I'm going to be having more of a movies time today than gaming. I'm watching Uncharted now on my laptop. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's true. I think I'm going to be having more of a movies time today than gaming. I'm watching Uncharted now on my laptop. 

When I'm back from where I need to go in a few hours, I may either watch movies or play games. I have Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, I might play it. 

Usually an hour or 2 per day, if I even play at all. Back in my younger days (when I didn't have a ful-time job) I would game for 5-7 hours a day. But these days I can't stand playing video games for more than 3-4 hours straight, even when on vacation.

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If my work gets too choked up, it's going to be almost impossible for me to play, there's no way I can help that. I would be able to play when I get off work. 

You can't have yourself divided into two, otherwise it would be something easy to do - by playing the video games and working at the same time. 

It's weekend and I have had a really hectic week, so I am currently taking my time to relax and chill playing video games and going out to get some fresh air in the park. I played video games for about 4 hours yesterday and I think I would still play for a few hours more later today before going out.

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

When I'm back from where I need to go in a few hours, I may either watch movies or play games. I have Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, I might play it. 

I hope that you later managed play your Uncharted 4: A Thief's End when you got back? How long did you give it? 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I hope that you later managed play your Uncharted 4: A Thief's End when you got back? How long did you give it? 

Yes, I did. I got back around 5:00 PM and started playing the game. It should be around 3 hours that I played the game before I started having diminishing returns. 

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yes, I did. I got back around 5:00 PM and started playing the game. It should be around 3 hours that I played the game before I started having diminishing returns. 

It's a normal thing that happens whenever you get into it too much with some games. There are some you would just get worn out for playing too long.