Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's weekend and I have had a really hectic week, so I am currently taking my time to relax and chill playing video games and going out to get some fresh air in the park. I played video games for about 4 hours yesterday and I think I would still play for a few hours more later today before going out.

Which of your games did you manage to play? I was able to play Ghost of Tsushima for 2-3 hours before switching to Rocket League. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have experiencing a skull cracking headache for over 2 hours now and I can't get into playing any games cos of it. It looks like I'm done for the day. 

You should take the rest of the day off and sleep if you can. It will help and stop the headache. I have only managed to play just 1 hour today and I'm not sure if I would be playing more. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You should take the rest of the day off and sleep if you can. It will help and stop the headache. I have only managed to play just 1 hour today and I'm not sure if I would be playing more. 

Thanks for the advice. I feel a bit better this morning and it's like I'm going to be playing a lot today. I'd see how far I can play Fortnite Chapter 3 season 2 today. 

59 minutes ago, Greenapple said:

I play sudoku because I like to sharp my brain haha
Maybe 30 mins per day
And sometimes I like to kill zombies in CoD =))
About 2 hours per day
Not a lot of time to play when you're adult =(

Adults have got responsibilities to take care of and just playing video games all day wouldn't pay your bills or add money to your bank account unless you're working a gaming professional who gets paid over it. 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, Aniekwe said:

Which of your games did you manage to play? I was able to play Ghost of Tsushima for 2-3 hours before switching to Rocket League. 

I played fortnite in the early hours of the day on my ps4, and played Dying light 2 stay human in the later hours.

6 hours ago, Greenapple said:

Maybe 30 mins per day
About 2 hours per day

You sharp your brain by playing sudoku for 30 minutes but kill zombies 2 hours per day? In can understand you are more interested in adrenaline rush than sharpening your brain. 😄

6 hours ago, Greenapple said:

Maybe 30 mins per day
About 2 hours per day

It's been a while I played Sudoku, but if I want a game that would sharpen my mind I engage in chess instead, I play Chess every now and then with friends or online with my mobile phone. 

Do you play chess as well?

Edited by Clasher

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

I played fortnite in the early hours of the day on my ps4, and played Dying light 2 stay human in the later hours.

That's very cool. Most of the time, I always try to play 2 to 3 games in a day depending on how mood moves me. 

11 hours ago, Greenapple said:

Maybe 30 mins per day
About 2 hours per day

I love playing Sudoku only in expert and extreme level. It's where I feel the heat of the game. 

Like today, I spent one hour playing two racing games 'GT 7 and monster energy super-cross 5 racing. Each shared 30 mins playing time apiece, at this time I don't think I can cross one hour playing games, my average daily time spent playing games is reduced as well around 20 mins overall everyday, due to work engagement. 

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's been a while I played Sudoku, but if I want a game that would sharpen my mind I engage in chess instead, I play Chess every now and then with friends or online with my mobile phone. 

Do you play chess as well?

Chess is a lot more fun for me. I'm not going to take away anything from Sudoku because it's still a good game but chess happens to be more challenging for me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Chess is a lot more fun for me. I'm not going to take away anything from Sudoku because it's still a good game but chess happens to be more challenging for me. 

Same here, I have been playing chess for years now and I enjoy it very much. I play with friends at the country club and also at home.I own a chess board.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Same here, I have been playing chess for years now and I enjoy it very much. I play with friends at the country club and also at home.I own a chess board.

I started playing chess first using the orthodox chess board and we play competing with friends in the hood before I started playing online to get more better at it.