Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

On 6/14/2022 at 12:47 PM, Heatman said:

I started playing chess first using the orthodox chess board and we play competing with friends in the hood before I started playing online to get more better at it. 

I usually play chess for more longer hours when I play it in person with a friend who's very good than when I play it online in video games. The last time I played with one of my colleagues, we played for more than 3 hours. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I usually play chess for more longer hours when I play it in person with a friend who's very good than when I play it online in video games. The last time I played with one of my colleagues, we played for more than 3 hours. 

It's only when I play with my grandfather that I can play chess for that long. It's always an uphill battle with him because he's so good at it. We might play 10 times and I won't get more than 2 wins. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I play chess with friends a lot and we play for several hours. Back in college there was a faculty chess tournament we had and it was something everyone was always looking out to back then.

On 6/20/2022 at 10:47 AM, Aniekwe said:

This is just so me. I rather play with someone in person for 3 hours than play with AI for 1 hour. If you played long enough with AI, you will discover it's predictable. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

This is just so me. I rather play with someone in person for 3 hours than play with AI for 1 hour. If you played long enough with AI, you will discover it's predictable. 

This is exactly why it's very boring for me playing with AI online in chess games. It gets to the point where you can easily read and know all the moves, so it takes away the fun of playing the game. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been played Dirt Rally 2.0 for 3 hours already today and I still have the plans of giving it more playtime before my sleeping time around 11 PM. 

If it's not that I have already had an arrangement with my guys to play FIFA 21 today, we might as well be playing racing games. Dirt Rally 2.0 and Gran Turismo 7 is a great option. Let me see if they would have other ideas when they come. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

If it's not that I have already had an arrangement with my guys to play FIFA 21 today, we might as well be playing racing games. Dirt Rally 2.0 and Gran Turismo 7 is a great option. Let me see if they would have other ideas when they come. 

You guys can easily incorporate the racing games and some other games to what you can play. Playing just one game all day might get boring if played for too long. 

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If your friend's are very competitive, you all might be playing for more than 10 hours without even knowing it. It's happened to me and my friend's back then we were still on college. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

You guys can easily incorporate the racing games and some other games to what you can play. Playing just one game all day might get boring if played for too long. 

We played Gran Turismo a bit and stopped it to continue with FIFA 21. They weren't ready to play racing games all through for a long time. They all came prepared for the FIFA game. 

We had solid fun yesterday. 

Edited by Dannyjax

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

We played Gran Turismo a bit and stopped it to continue with FIFA 21. They weren't ready to play racing games all through for a long time. They all came prepared for the FIFA game. 

We had solid fun yesterday. 

It's always more fun when you get to play together with your good friends. The last time I tried that with my friends, we had bets placed on ourselves. It increased the level of our competitiveness. 

1 hour ago, harleyqbx said:

Not a lot right now with a toddler that likes to hit all the buttons on the controller, but I get an hour in here and there. I used to game a lot more. Now it's mostly at night, if I happen to not be able to sleep.

I tried to play at my normal pace being at night, but tiredness couldn't allow me to do that. I wanted to hold my controller, but I was unable, such kind of weakness is bizarre, I just don't want it again, 😂😂

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I tried to play at my normal pace being at night, but tiredness couldn't allow me to do that. I wanted to hold my controller, but I was unable, such kind of weakness is bizarre, I just don't want it again, 😂😂

I feel you. I nodded off while playing on the Switch last night. Big sad reacts on that. 😂

37 minutes ago, harleyqbx said:

I feel you. I nodded off while playing on the Switch last night. Big sad reacts on that. 😂

😆😆, that's hilarious man. Such has happened to me too in the past. When I notice it I don't proceed further, because I wouldn't enjoy video games with such state of my health deteriorating due to tiredness.