Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😆😆, that's hilarious man. Such has happened to me too in the past. When I notice it I don't proceed further, because I wouldn't enjoy video games with such state of my health deteriorating due to tiredness. 

Good call! At that point, I just called it and got some sleep. There'll be more days ahead to game. 

18 minutes ago, harleyqbx said:

Good call! At that point, I just called it and got some sleep. There'll be more days ahead to game. 

Yeah, their are other days no doubt, life wouldn't end that night if I don't play video games. 

2 hours ago, harleyqbx said:

I feel you. I nodded off while playing on the Switch last night. Big sad reacts on that. 😂

There's no way you would be able to cheat nature. The moment sleep comes knocking, you're answering the call without complaining 😂. 

4 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I can remember the time when I used to take a lot of coffee to have my sleep suppressed in order for me to play longer. I was still younger at the time, I can't see myself doing that now. 

I never took anything to help me stay awake longer just to play video , except on days when I am playing with friends with some cold beer or drinks to keep the mood alive.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I never took anything to help me stay awake longer just to play video , except on days when I am playing with friends with some cold beer or drinks to keep the mood alive.

If I take alcoholic beverages in the night, I'm not sleeping anytime soon. The last time I did, I was up all night and it was part movies and part games for. I should have played at least 3 hours that very night. 

Usually after work I'll play for an hour or two of Fortnite. Sometimes I play something else, but it's usually Fortnite. 

I'd say I watch movies more than gaming these days. There's just days where I don't want to game either. 

I don't game that much anymore, unfortunately. I just don't the time available. I'd like to get back into it more. When I younger (with more free time and less responibility) I would typically game 2-3 hours per day.

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Usually after work I'll play for an hour or two of Fortnite. Sometimes I play something else, but it's usually Fortnite. 

I'd say I watch movies more than gaming these days. There's just days where I don't want to game either. 

It's been a while I saw you here.  To be frank, not a day one got to play games. When you're very busy with your time, you wouldn't even remember to play games. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I can remember the time when I used to take a lot of coffee to have my sleep suppressed in order for me to play longer. I was still younger at the time, I can't see myself doing that now. 

I don't know how coffee works on others in making them not feel sleepy. It does do anything to me no matter how much I drink. Once my sleep comes, it's not going off. 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:04 PM, Heatman said:

If I take alcoholic beverages in the night, I'm not sleeping anytime soon. The last time I did, I was up all night and it was part movies and part games for. I should have played at least 3 hours that very night. 

It happens to a lot of us as well, unless my intentions were just to take a few beer and then call it a night but if I had other plans like video gaming or attending to some work that would be a sure bye bye to sleep for the next 5 hours for me.

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Have you started playing the new Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite? 

On 6/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Clasher said:

It's something that I used to do when I was still a teenager. I had nothing bothering me then or any kind of responsibilities, so I can stay up awake in the night to play as long as I want. As an adult now, it's not possible to do it even if I wanted to. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

It's something that I used to do when I was still a teenager. I had nothing bothering me then or any kind of responsibilities, so I can stay up awake in the night to play as long as I want. As an adult now, it's not possible to do it even if I wanted to. 

I had to curb how much time I devote to playing videogames so I could have enough time to focus on work. Now anytime I feel the urge to play videogames when i'm supposed to be doing something else , I just visit forums or read game related contents for about 10 minutes and that would serve the purpose for me.

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This practically happened with all video games players who started playing games as kids. Some of us even skip our meals and leave out our home chores simply because of playing games.