Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

On 6/26/2022 at 1:28 PM, Aniekwe said:

Have you started playing the new Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite? 

I actually have. Been playing with my nephew and a friend as of late. Don't mess with Vader, he's a beast. 

On 6/25/2022 at 6:53 PM, Justin11 said:

It's been a while I saw you here.  To be frank, not a day one got to play games. When you're very busy with your time, you wouldn't even remember to play games. 

Yeah it's been a while for sure. Happy to be back. 🙂 And yeah, I oftentimes forget to even play. There are nights where I want to play, and then I just change my mind and watch a movie or something. 

10 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I actually have. Been playing with my nephew and a friend as of late. Don't mess with Vader, he's a beast. 

Yeah it's been a while for sure. Happy to be back. 🙂 And yeah, I oftentimes forget to even play. There are nights where I want to play, and then I just change my mind and watch a movie or something. 

xD, I understand your point bro. At times I used to feel dizzy after much work offline or online. But whenever I launch new game (s), I don't forget to play, because those games will definitely push me hard to get on them. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It took me a while to get back to playing the new Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite but ever since I started playing it, I have been trying to give it at least 3 hours of play any day I'm playing it. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It took me a while to get back to playing the new Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite but ever since I started playing it, I have been trying to give it at least 3 hours of play any day I'm playing it. 

I have been called all sorts of names because of how much I spend on the game Fortnite but in all honesty, it's the only free game that's worths more paying a dime on. I have been enjoying the new chapter 3 season 2 since I started playing it. 

On 6/27/2022 at 9:23 PM, Kane99 said:

It's very good to hear that you have already started playing the new Chapter. It's been a blockbuster of fun and you're right about Vader. 

On 6/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, Justin11 said:

xD, I understand your point bro. At times I used to feel dizzy after much work offline or online. But whenever I launch new game (s), I don't forget to play, because those games will definitely push me hard to get on them. 

I don't always rush into playing new games immediately. I like to take some time before starting it out because I know that once I start playing the game, most of my old games would suffer being suspended for a while till I'm good with the new game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't always rush into playing new games immediately. I like to take some time before starting it out because I know that once I start playing the game, most of my old games would suffer being suspended for a while till I'm good with the new game. 

Gradually is the game, I believe that's your code, that's my code of conduct when it comes to playing any game at all, whether new or old, I play gradually while enjoying it. 

22 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I started playing Celeste on Nintendo Switch lately and I'm currently having it played for at least a minimum of 1 hour daily. I don't want to rush the game so I don't get burnout too quickly. 

Starting out a new game is always a beautiful feeling. Once the game have got a good gameplay, it's going to feel like the other games aren't useful for a very long time. It's why whenever I start playing a new game, it usually takes me 3 hours or more whenever I'm playing it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Starting out a new game is always a beautiful feeling. Once the game have got a good gameplay, it's going to feel like the other games aren't useful for a very long time. It's why whenever I start playing a new game, it usually takes me 3 hours or more whenever I'm playing it. 

I know that's capable of happening with me in playing Celeste on Nintendo Switch and it's why I'm strongly limiting how I play the game. It has happened with me and some of my older games, so I don't want it repeating with my playing of Celeste. 

Today is part of my weekend lay off, I play lots of games at the weekends, I don't do much of the gigs online, is stay closer to entertainment. I played almost four different games today, but monster energy super-cross 5 was tbe last I played amongst them, which eclipsed one hour today. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I know that's capable of happening with me in playing Celeste on Nintendo Switch and it's why I'm strongly limiting how I play the game. It has happened with me and some of my older games, so I don't want it repeating with my playing of Celeste. 

That's the thing with playing video games on handheld devices. You would be urged to play almost all the time you have the opportunity to play because the platform is with you always. You will have yourself playing more than the usual hours or duration you're supposed to play. 

The first day I purchased my Nintendo Switch and got my first game on it which was The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild, I played the game for more than 5 hours straight without stopping. I was so taken by how cool and smooth the gameplay was on Switch that I made breaking away very difficult.