Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Legend of Zelda is a cool Nintendo game not just in switch alone, but other versions that are compatible with it. But I played on switch, and it was just a blast. 

When I got the game first, the more I played it, the more I still want to play it again over and over again. When a game makes me feel that, it's going to be taking me hours of play before I can take a break from it. 

On 7/3/2022 at 1:43 AM, Justin11 said:

Sure, because you move with your handheld device everywhere you go. Just like make use of my mobile phone, I play video games anywhere I go, provided I want it at that moment. 

This was part of the reason why I had to stop playing video games on my smartphone like I used to do frequently because it's making me play games when I'm not supposed to. 

5 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

When I got the game first, the more I played it, the more I still want to play it again over and over again. When a game makes me feel that, it's going to be taking me hours of play before I can take a break from it. 

You're right with your comment bro, when the game is so interesting and you're playing for the first time, you'll need hours of gameplay no doubt. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This was part of the reason why I had to stop playing video games on my smartphone like I used to do frequently because it's making me play games when I'm not supposed to. 

Hmm, that's cool somewhat, it will make you not think about your favourite games if they have mobile versions. But if you have control over your gaming, you wouldn't play when you don't want it. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's cool somewhat, it will make you not think about your favourite games if they have mobile versions. But if you have control over your gaming, you wouldn't play when you don't want it. 

I love Elden Ring a lot and there's some sort of a way to play it on mobile phones but it's never appealing to me because I can't imagine myself playing such a huge game on smartphone. It's the same thing with Fortnite, I can't play it on mobile phones. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I love Elden Ring a lot and there's some sort of a way to play it on mobile phones but it's never appealing to me because I can't imagine myself playing such a huge game on smartphone. It's the same thing with Fortnite, I can't play it on mobile phones. 

I understand your point mate, some games aren't cool playing on mobile. But if you're the kind that works with your mobile 24/7, and you love games, you wouldn't mind trying out those mobile games. 

I never really played Elden ring the way I wanted, racing games have crowded my mind this time, I don't have much time to devote to so many games at the moment due to my work schedule.