Jump to content
Register Now
Icefrost

How many hours do you play games daily?

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very correct. I have been affected by how much I used to play but it wasn't that bad for me to seek out a therapist. 

You were probably not hook in it too much more than your mentality can handle it and it's why it didn't get that too bad with you. I'm happy for you on that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You were probably not hook in it too much more than your mentality can handle it and it's why it didn't get that too bad with you. I'm happy for you on that. 

I was going a little bit higher then for 4 to 5 hours daily and it was affecting me. The good thing was that I realized that sooner and had to cut it down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I was going a little bit higher then for 4 to 5 hours daily and it was affecting me. The good thing was that I realized that sooner and had to cut it down. 

I used to play a lot longer than that on daily basis or 5 hours max. But over a while now, I have dialed it down to 3 hours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If my work gets too choked up, it's going to be almost impossible for me to play, there's no way I can help that. I would be able to play when I get off work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was going a little bit higher then for 4 to 5 hours daily and it was affecting me. The good thing was that I realized that sooner and had to cut it down. 

It was a very good decision on your part to pull the plug on that habit immediately you found out it was becoming a bit of problem for you. Some people don't have that will power to do it immediately. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It was a very good decision on your part to pull the plug on that habit immediately you found out it was becoming a bit of problem for you. Some people don't have that will power to do it immediately. 

Those gamers who can't do that immediately have already been arrested by their addiction which makes it very difficult to pull out when they should. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Those gamers who can't do that immediately have already been arrested by their addiction which makes it very difficult to pull out when they should. 

That's true. I think I'm going to be having more of a movies time today than gaming. I'm watching Uncharted now on my laptop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's true. I think I'm going to be having more of a movies time today than gaming. I'm watching Uncharted now on my laptop. 

When I'm back from where I need to go in a few hours, I may either watch movies or play games. I have Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, I might play it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Usually an hour or 2 per day, if I even play at all. Back in my younger days (when I didn't have a ful-time job) I would game for 5-7 hours a day. But these days I can't stand playing video games for more than 3-4 hours straight, even when on vacation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If my work gets too choked up, it's going to be almost impossible for me to play, there's no way I can help that. I would be able to play when I get off work. 

You can't have yourself divided into two, otherwise it would be something easy to do - by playing the video games and working at the same time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's weekend and I have had a really hectic week, so I am currently taking my time to relax and chill playing video games and going out to get some fresh air in the park. I played video games for about 4 hours yesterday and I think I would still play for a few hours more later today before going out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

When I'm back from where I need to go in a few hours, I may either watch movies or play games. I have Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, I might play it. 

I hope that you later managed play your Uncharted 4: A Thief's End when you got back? How long did you give it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I hope that you later managed play your Uncharted 4: A Thief's End when you got back? How long did you give it? 

Yes, I did. I got back around 5:00 PM and started playing the game. It should be around 3 hours that I played the game before I started having diminishing returns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yes, I did. I got back around 5:00 PM and started playing the game. It should be around 3 hours that I played the game before I started having diminishing returns. 

It's a normal thing that happens whenever you get into it too much with some games. There are some you would just get worn out for playing too long. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...