Register Now
Icefrost

Do you usually blackout when playing games?

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't even need to over push it because once it's 9:00 PM, my whole body system is going to kick into shutdown mode. Any other thing I'm trying to do wouldn't be a smooth ride. 

xD, that's the end of the road for your body in a daily routine. So, it is cool as you're maintaining it. I wouldn't force myself though if I am in your shoes, because I don't like cheating my body system when it doesn't want to move further. 

On 6/2/2022 at 11:39 AM, Boblee said:

At some point, I had to think that what he was experiencing wasn't tied to only playing video games for too long but to also another health problem. 

Both of them might be related and the best thing to do would be to have an appointment with a medical professional to discern what's exactly wrong. 

On 6/2/2022 at 4:33 PM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, that's the end of the road for your body in a daily routine. So, it is cool as you're maintaining it. I wouldn't force myself though if I am in your shoes, because I don't like cheating my body system when it doesn't want to move further. 

My experiences with trying to cheat nature have taught me very well that in the end, nature gets its way. When you deprive yourself of good night sleep, in the morning or during the day, your body will try to shutdown and you will feel weak all day long till you get back and cover up that sleep you missed out on. 

On 6/2/2022 at 4:33 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I try as much as possible to master how my body behaves especially when I'm doing some things. The response it gives me, decides what I do immediately. Just like in the case of blacking out, I'm getting medical attention ASAP. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I try as much as possible to master how my body behaves especially when I'm doing some things. The response it gives me, decides what I do immediately. Just like in the case of blacking out, I'm getting medical attention ASAP. 

As for blacking out when playing games, it's never happened before to me and I hope it never happens. The only thing that have happened with me was my thumb freezing from playing too much. Just a little time out and the blood circulation came back normal. 

I think we have got to a point in this thread where all that needed to be said has been said. To summarise, if anyone is blacking out, getting dizzy, disorientated, headaches or anything of the sort whilst playing games, stop immediately and take a break. If it's a persistent and/or recurring problem seek medial advice. I've never been a fan of people posting medical advice on a public form, especially one where the members are almost certainly not qualified to offer a professional opinion. Because of that and the fact this thread had run it's course and can only serve to repeat itself, I'm locking this. @Icefrost, I know I speak for all of us at VGR when I say we hope this final reply finds you well.