Register Now
Icefrost

Would you buy any old console today?

On 6/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, Dannyjax said:

I wanted to get a PS2 but since my brother still owns it, it's almost the same thing that I have it 😊. 

Having a functional PS2 in 2022 is a true miracle. You hardly encounter any of those anymore...

54 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Having a functional PS2 in 2022 is a true miracle. You hardly encounter any of those anymore...

That's true mate.

I don't know if it's gift but I am just so good at preserving Consoles expect I decide to give them out or pass it on to another person. My PS 2 slim is still very much functional and we still play video games with. Though I am not in possession of it anymore but my cousin I gave it to is doing a good job maintaining it as well last I visited we played some games together.

1 minute ago, Dannyjax said:

I have my brother's own right here with me. It's a miracle still popping up here with me. 

IMG-20220617-WA0020.jpg.0e798feca13dcf058110a5412a1173eb.jpgIMG-20220617-WA0019.jpg.aec686867c670140737012805b61f8b3.jpg

This is so cool.

When I transitioned to PlayStation 3 and then to play station 4 I felt it was due time I gave out my PlayStation 2 to someone who would cherish it as much as I did that's why I no longer have my PS 2 anymore.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

This is so cool.

When I transitioned to PlayStation 3 and then to play station 4 I felt it was due time I gave out my PlayStation 2 to someone who would cherish it as much as I did that's why I no longer have my PS 2 anymore.

I can't enough of the old memories I have playing on PS2 ever since I started giving playing time to my brother's own. If you checked out the game's he's got there, you'd see Resident Evil 4. I'm playing it shortly. 

12 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I can't enough of the old memories I have playing on PS2 ever since I started giving playing time to my brother's own. If you checked out the game's he's got there, you'd see Resident Evil 4. I'm playing it shortly. 

That's true mate, I like resident evil 4 as well , which pretty much reminds me of my PS2 currently I am anticipating the remake of resident evil 4.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate, I like resident evil 4 as well , which pretty much reminds me of my PS2 currently I am anticipating the remake of resident evil 4.

The remake can still wait for me while I have fun with playing the first release of the RE4. It's still a long way out for it to be released. Let me catch up with the original 4th release of the game. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That's true.

But you sound like you are still yet to finish resident evil 4?

30 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's true.

But you sound like you are still yet to finish resident evil 4?

I have completed the game. It's one of those old games that you would always be willing to replay anytime you have the opportunity of doing so.