Register Now
Icefrost

How do you like your PS5 - Standard PS5 or PS5 Digital Edition?

There is no doubt that PS5 console is the pinnacle of gaming consoles right. One thing that I personally enjoy about the console design and development was the choice Sony made available for gamers to choose how they want their PS5. 

With the Standard PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition to choose from, gamers are left with the option to go for a PS5 that comes with 4k Blu - ray Drive which is a huge upgrade over what any other consoles offer. 

On the other hand comes the PS5 Edition gives you the opportunity to save some money because it's cheaper and also with being disc less where you can buy your games digitally. 

With this and a lot more to consider, how would you like to have your PS5? Would it be the Standard or the Digital Edition? 

With these threads i do gotta ask Where  is the xbox option?

There is no doubt that PS5 console is the pinnacle of gaming consoles right. One thing that I personally enjoy about the console design and development was the choice Sony made available for gamers to choose how they want their PS5. 

I'm just wondering why is the ps5 the pinnacle of gaming consoles as to what more can it do then a series x? You may aswell add the series x in because both are pretty much the same. 

With the Standard PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition to choose from, gamers are left with the option to go for a PS5 that comes with 4k Blu - ray Drive which is a huge upgrade over what any other consoles offer. 

I feel like i should correct this statement the xbox one x already had a 4k blu ray disc drive, While the ps4 pro diden't and that came out 3 years before the ps5. 

On the other hand comes the PS5 Edition gives you the opportunity to save some money because it's cheaper and also with being disc less where you can buy your games digitally. 

With this and a lot more to consider, how would you like to have your PS5? Would it be the Standard or the Digital Edition? 

if somebody thinks they are going to save money with buying an all digital console, no offence but they are idiots. Why would you do that even in the first place, i get it if you only buy one or two games a year, it may be a valid option. But other then that you're going to be stuck to the playstation store and it's sales for the most part.

With a disk drive you have options, physical games go on sale all the time and don't know how it is even possible but in my region physical games are often cheaper then their digital counterparts when they go on sale. In the long run you're going to recoup the money you thought you would save with an all digital system.

You know what i would do with these all digital consoles doesen't matter wheter it's a playstation 5 or xbox, Burn them to the fucking ground so nobody has to touch them again. Well the faulty ones atleast.

However somebody wants to spend their money is up to them but man i'll never understand why you would pick an all digital console over one that can do a lot more and gives you so much more options. 

Edited by Yaramaki

Right now, I don't care about anyone as long as I get my hands on a Playstation 5 that I can call my own. If it happens that the consoles are readily available right now, then I will be preferring the Standard PS5 over the Digital version only.