Register Now
Clasher

longest hours spent on video games?

Being that I still take on gaming too much, I still play more than 5 hours every weekdays and at least 7 hours on weekends. I have more free time to play on weekends and it's why I play up to 7 or more hours. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Being that I still take on gaming too much, I still play more than 5 hours every weekdays and at least 7 hours on weekends. I have more free time to play on weekends and it's why I play up to 7 or more hours. 

To sum my average gaming time weekly, I think it's around 10-15 hours. I don't play much too, during the workday, only on weekends I have time for myself for cleanups and entertainment, which gaming is part of the entertainment. 

53 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

11 hours in a day was the highest duration that I have played. Now, I try to keep it between 3 to 5 hours on daily play. 

That means you spent your entire day playing video games. Did you take a rest at all? I wouldn't burn all my day for gaming even if I love the option I chooses to play. 

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

11 hours in a day was the highest duration that I have played. Now, I try to keep it between 3 to 5 hours on daily play. 

Playing 11 hours in a day will burn me out no doubt. Even though, I love playing as much as I can but 11 hours is beyond limit for me. 

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Playing 11 hours in a day will burn me out no doubt. Even though, I love playing as much as I can but 11 hours is beyond limit for me. 

I had the time then. It was during the CORONA lock down, so I was at home for months doing nothing but play games. 

On 5/26/2022 at 6:42 PM, Dannyjax said:

Even during the weekends that I'm supposed to be rested, I still have so much do as well. If I could get an extra 7 hours free to my personal stuff, then I would play games more as well. 

I think my record's about 16 hours (without changing or closing down the game), waiting for a spectral bear to show up in World of Warcraft's Grizzly Hills. I finally went to bed at 03:00 in the morning, waking up four hours later thinking "it's got to have shown up now, surely?" And then I remembered how many people have been waiting for this thing to appear for weeks on end, and I'd only been there for a day. Well, Blizzard earned their sub money that day.

Another time was playing Total War: Rome II, chatting with my now girlfriend, listening to Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the background until 01-03:00 AM. I wish I had the ability to do that still; now we go for a lap around the park and I'm ready for bed at 19:00! 😅

Edited by Withywarlock

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even during the weekends that I'm supposed to be rested, I still have so much do as well. If I could get an extra 7 hours free to my personal stuff, then I would play games more as well. 

You have got to do the important things first before thinking about playing games. Yes, it's fun playing but you always play whenever you are done with your priorities. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:05 PM, Dannyjax said:

You have got to do the important things first before thinking about playing games. Yes, it's fun playing but you always play whenever you are done with your priorities. 

I have only managed to play for about 2 hours today and there's a good chance I might still add at least another 2 more hours before I call it a day. 

When I was still living with my parents I would wake up, play video games, only stopping for dinner, and then play until I fell asleep in the early hours of the next morning. Was probably like 15 hours a day every day of the week haha. I didn't have many friends and never got along with my parents. Nowadays as I work Monday to Friday I can only really play for more than a couple hours on the weekend, and even then, it's unlikely I play for more than say 5 hours a day.

Edited by Terry94

3 minutes ago, Terry94 said:

When I was still living with my parents I would wake up, play video games, only stopping for dinner, and then play until I fell asleep in the early hours of the next morning. Was probably like 15 hours a day every day of the week haha. I didn't have many friends and never got along with my parents. Nowadays as I work Monday to Friday I can only really play for more than a couple hours on the weekend, and even then, it's unlikely I play for more than say 5 hours a day.

Adulthood can be so revealing that we had a blast when we were all kids. It's rare for an adult to play that kind of duration now. It's practically impossible.