Register Now
Clasher

longest hours spent on video games?

On 6/19/2022 at 8:26 PM, Grungie said:

I could see that if it was a frequent thing. If it’s a once in a blue moon situation, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Yeah, that's true. It's when you over do it constantly that it's going to be very big problem. It's going to affect your health as well. 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yeah, that's true. It's when you over do it constantly that it's going to be very big problem. It's going to affect your health as well. 

It's like yesterday I had my friend's come over and we all played FIFA 21 for more than 8 hours. They came around 11: 00 AM and we started playing from that time till around 8:00 PM. It can only happen like this once in a while. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's like yesterday I had my friend's come over and we all played FIFA 21 for more than 8 hours. They came around 11: 00 AM and we started playing from that time till around 8:00 PM. It can only happen like this once in a while. 

I'm planning on when to have my vacation set and once that's approved by my office, my gaming activities is going up. If I used to play 2 hours, it's getting raised to 5 or 6 hours. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Had it been I'm not too engaged online doing some stuffs as a freelancer, I would've kept consistency of playing on average of five hours daily. 

Work will always come first before leisure because your leisure wouldn't feed you or pay your bills. It's when that's taken care of then you can focus on having fun with playing video games. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm planning on when to have my vacation set and once that's approved by my office, my gaming activities is going up. If I used to play 2 hours, it's getting raised to 5 or 6 hours. 

Lol. 6 hours of non stop fun, Haven't had a vacation in a while but I might plan out one soon. Just hoping your office grants you this time so you can have some time off to chill. All work without play would make @Aniekwe a dull....you know the rest.lol😅🥴

It's been a while since I've played for longer duration that's more than 5 years. If I'm ever doing it soon, it's going to be when I get to purchase PS5. The first day I'm playing on mine, it's going to be more than 7 hours. I'm playing it all day. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

Lol. 6 hours of non stop fun, Haven't had a vacation in a while but I might plan out one soon. Just hoping your office grants you this time so you can have some time off to chill. All work without play would make @Aniekwe a dull....you know the rest.lol😅🥴

I'm going to make most of it once the vacation is approved for me. It's my last vacation for the year, so I'm going to make sure it counts very well. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been a while since I've played for longer duration that's more than 5 years. If I'm ever doing it soon, it's going to be when I get to purchase PS5. The first day I'm playing on mine, it's going to be more than 7 hours. I'm playing it all day. 

I've heard you mention couple of times saying, you hanged on playing games like 'Elden Ring, Top Eleven soccer, for hours. So, why do you say you never played longer in the past five years? 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:51 AM, Aniekwe said:

You have all the time in the world to do anything you want during your vacation. It's a big time off work, and if you decide to play games all day as long as your body can carry it, you're free to do so. 

I'll join the squad and also say LAN parties.

We would start on Friday afternoon, sometimes after school and lunch, then spent a few hours setting everything up in someones basement of weekend house, after which you would have two to three straight days of snacks, drinks and coffee, mostly playing Unreal Tournament.

Solo-wise I remember that I also could, without any issues, play UT from 4 PM till 4 AM if I had the time. I'm a sucker for shooters, always have been.

p.s. I tried Persona 5, the long-ass tutorial of 4 fkn hours killed me, I'll try it again sometimes, but man these devs weren't normal when designing the tutorial stage of the game.  

A friend of mine plays a lot of tournaments and as a result of that, he spends a lot of time online playing lots of video games daily. Yesterday, he spent 14 hours. I'm thinking he's playing video games full time. 

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm going to make most of it once the vacation is approved for me. It's my last vacation for the year, so I'm going to make sure it counts very well. 

Please do, you deserve a nice time out enjoying and doing the things you love most. Played video games today but I only played for an hour. Would return later to play for some extra hours for my daily dose to be complete.

13 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Please do, you deserve a nice time out enjoying and doing the things you love most. Played video games today but I only played for an hour. Would return later to play for some extra hours for my daily dose to be complete.

Apart from playing in the early morning before going to church around 9:30 AM, I haven't played much today. But when I'm back from hangout in the night, I will play for at least 2 hours before going to bed.