Register Now
Clasher

longest hours spent on video games?

2 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Apart from playing in the early morning before going to church around 9:30 AM, I haven't played much today. But when I'm back from hangout in the night, I will play for at least 2 hours before going to bed. 

I haven't left my house today, I just left my video games to attend to other pressing needs I had, i would be fully free In about an hour Time , so i would just play videogames then.

11 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I haven't left my house today, I just left my video games to attend to other pressing needs I had, i would be fully free In about an hour Time , so i would just play videogames then.

It was only the church service that took me out. Since I got back, I have been in door but couldn't play again. I have just planned to play more hours when I'm back from going out. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It was only the church service that took me out. Since I got back, I have been in door but couldn't play again. I have just planned to play more hours when I'm back from going out. 

That's cool too, I played for some extra 2 hours , took some time to play Dying light 2 and that would be all for today. I got a big day tomorrow so I would like to get everything set for tomorrow.

I stayed indoors for the whole of last week, only played video games for six hours overall. I used my time too around so many activities which is more positive the extra which is for entertainment goes for video games, and watching of soccer. 

17 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

A friend of mine plays a lot of tournaments and as a result of that, he spends a lot of time online playing lots of video games daily. Yesterday, he spent 14 hours. I'm thinking he's playing video games full time. 

This is a challenge that I have been working on so that I can get used to it whenever I start playing a lot of tournaments that I'm planning on joining. Once the monetary value is good, I will do it. 

Oh wow I am not sure. I know I've gamed all through the night before, but I don't recall playing for days on end. I usually take a break by going to bed and re-playing the next day. I've pulled my share of all nighters, but nothing to the point of playing for days. 

4 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Oh wow I am not sure. I know I've gamed all through the night before, but I don't recall playing for days on end. I usually take a break by going to bed and re-playing the next day. I've pulled my share of all nighters, but nothing to the point of playing for days. 

If you don't do it regularly, you wouldn't know the average time you've devoted for games, because it's something that comes once in a while. This days I don't play much, since I have other activities to look out for. During my teen age, I play much of video games since I don't have anything running on my mind that troubles me. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you don't do it regularly, you wouldn't know the average time you've devoted for games, because it's something that comes once in a while. This days I don't play much, since I have other activities to look out for. During my teen age, I play much of video games since I don't have anything running on my mind that troubles me. 

If you keep tabs on how you play your games, you will always know how much time you're are spending on it. Even if you don't, there's a way to check on your PS4 console how long you have played the games you're playing. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

If you keep tabs on how you play your games, you will always know how much time you're are spending on it. Even if you don't, there's a way to check on your PS4 console how long you have played the games you're playing. 

I forgot to utilize that feature, I have it on my PS4, which is the 'Games Tab'. I will check it out sooner, such will run a simple scale of hours devoted on each game overall, from there, I can know how many hours spent overall in games I purchased in the last 365 days or lesser. 

7 hours ago, harleyqbx said:

I've done a couple of playthroughs of Breath of the Wild, and I know I've put in at least 250 hours each time. Most of it probably waiting for the rain to stop so I could keep climbing.

I really enjoyed playing Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild on my Nintendo Switch. It's the only game on Switch that I can go on for hours and never get bored or tired. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:25 AM, Dannyjax said:

This is a challenge that I have been working on so that I can get used to it whenever I start playing a lot of tournaments that I'm planning on joining. Once the monetary value is good, I will do it. 

If you're getting into a lot of tournaments, it's going to be very difficult for you not to play for too long because you have a target to meet, otherwise you will lose in the tournament. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really enjoyed playing Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild on my Nintendo Switch. It's the only game on Switch that I can go on for hours and never get bored or tired. 

Oh, totally. I find it really cathartic after a rough day. My only complaint is that I wish the end game was tougher. The Lynels and the Guardians are kind of tough if you're not on point that night, but Ganon should be way tougher. Now, the Trial of the Sword, I came away from that with a sense of accomplishment. But again, that's DLC and not core game. I might do another play through in Master Mode at some point. 

On 6/27/2022 at 2:14 AM, Clasher said:

That's cool too, I played for some extra 2 hours , took some time to play Dying light 2 and that would be all for today. I got a big day tomorrow so I would like to get everything set for tomorrow.

I have been playing Dreamfall Chapters for a few hours now. I'm targeting at least 5 hours in the game today before nightfall. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have been playing Dreamfall Chapters for a few hours now. I'm targeting at least 5 hours in the game today before nightfall. 

I haven't devoted much time to video games this week, I only played about 3 hours of mad Max on Tuesday, but would be playing more consistently by weekend.