Register Now
Icefrost

How many days do you casually stay off gaming?

Gaming is a big part my days routine because it's the best thing that keeps me occupied whenever I feel lonely or bored.

If there's a need for me to feel busy without being idle, gaming keeps me busy till I get tired. It's why getting off gaming completely wouldn't be an easy thing for me to do.

But, even though I love gaming so much, I do tend to get off gaming casually sometimes in order to allow myself cool off from constant playing all the time.

I normally take 2 days off and come back fresh to my baby. 

The only reason why I'm going to be getting a day or more off playing video games would be if I'm critically down and ill to the extent that playing video games would be an impossible thing to do. The reason why it's like this with me is that gaming is all I have. I don't have friends or any siblings, so it's only me and my games. Telling me to stop playing games for a day or more would be like cutting me off from my world. 

I take a day off every week as far as my gaming goes. It's always on Sunday's that I get to do that because it's a day that I have so many other activities to take care of.

Even if it's just for one hour, it's not something that I can spare for gaming that very day.

I tried playing on a Sunday and it affected my schedule so bad that I had to apologize and pay a fine for it. Ever since then, Sunday's have been rooted out as a gaming day for me.

I don't intentionally stay away from gaming. When I am not gaming that is because I don't have free time. Sometimes I can't game during the weekdays and I would be returning to gaming in 6-7 days.

When I get really busy with work I often go some 4  to 5 days without playing video games. But on few occasions I just stop for a day or two to do other activities that interest me like going hiking, visiting the park or going to see movies at the cinema.

I always turn on my PC each day streaming and gaming on flying 🙂 almost each night other then if I'm away for that night or day XD 

I do not think each one of us that do keep away, part of life being on PC nowdays. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

I always turn on my PC each day streaming and gaming on flying 🙂 almost each night other then if I'm away for that night or day XD 

I do not think each one of us that do keep away, part of life being on PC nowdays. 

Yeah mate, I spend crazy hours glued to my devices, either my PC or smartphone and sometimes I just connect whatever I am doing on my phone to my tv just for a better viewing experience. I don't think anyone can do without streaming or using their devices nowadays.

On 5/30/2022 at 8:09 AM, Clasher said:

When I get really busy with work I often go some 4  to 5 days without playing video games. But on few occasions I just stop for a day or two to do other activities that interest me like going hiking, visiting the park or going to see movies at the cinema.

No matter how much I love to play video games, there are special days that I would never play no matter how much I wanted to. I don't play games on my mothers birthday, on Valentines days and my niece birthday. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

No matter how much I love to play video games, there are special days that I would never play no matter how much I wanted to. I don't play games on my mothers birthday, on Valentines days and my niece birthday. 

That's your personal choice, unless I don't have time to spare for games then I wouldn't play. I still have some games on my mobile phone I play when i'm taking breaks at work and I don't really have much to do around. It's just my own personal way I like to relax. 

On 5/30/2022 at 6:38 PM, Clasher said:

Yeah mate, I spend crazy hours glued to my devices, either my PC or smartphone and sometimes I just connect whatever I am doing on my phone to my tv just for a better viewing experience. I don't think anyone can do without streaming or using their devices nowadays.

End side of Twitch streaming that if you stop, even for a week. You loose what you worked hard for. This month I have had exra 11 subs 🙂 and next month it might be back to worse again. Twitch streaming is up and down dance. 

My smartphone is always on at night going off, bong bong bong with facebook PMS XD 

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's your personal choice, unless I don't have time to spare for games then I wouldn't play. I still have some games on my mobile phone I play when i'm taking breaks at work and I don't really have much to do around. It's just my own personal way I like to relax. 

You're right about that being my personal choice because I wonder whose own it was supposed to be? They are days or moments that matters to me, so I pay it more attention. 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

End side of Twitch streaming that if you stop, even for a week. You loose what you worked hard for. This month I have had exra 11 subs 🙂 and next month it might be back to worse again. Twitch streaming is up and down dance. 

My smartphone is always on at night going off, bong bong bong with facebook PMS XD 

I haven't use twitch Streaming never really got any need for it, I just stick to YouTube or if I want to get some movie experience I just go to Netflix

I know twitch is particularly good for streaming and watching people play games but YouTube still have YouTubers who does that as well.

At times, I do it twice in a week but it's never going to be more than that no matter unless I'm going out of town and I can't take my Switch with me, then I will completely off gaming till I'm back. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't practically stay away from gaming in a day, unless I'm too busy with stuffs online. If I am indoors and engaged online, definitely I'll turn to my video games to have some fun and not working all hours. 

No one works 24 hours in a day, it's not possible even if you wanted to and if you force yourself to do, you will break down. It's why the breaks are better necessary. What you do with it depends on your personal choices, and if it's gaming, that's good as well.