Register Now
Icefrost

How many days do you casually stay off gaming?

It's weekend again. Been a bumpy week , had loads of work so I want to us the weekend to relax and rejuvenate started playing videogames at about 11 am this morning after completing my other tasks and now it's almost 2pm in the afternoon and I might still play a few minutes Before doing other things.

6 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It's weekend again. Been a bumpy week , had loads of work so I want to us the weekend to relax and rejuvenate started playing videogames at about 11 am this morning after completing my other tasks and now it's almost 2pm in the afternoon and I might still play a few minutes Before doing other things.

I intended staying off playing video games today but I only managed to play Rocket League in the morning. I plans of playing BOTW later today but I don't it's likely going to happen with the way I'm feeling now. 

11 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I intended staying off playing video games today but I only managed to play Rocket League in the morning. I plans of playing BOTW later today but I don't it's likely going to happen with the way I'm feeling now. 

That's okay, you shouldn't force yourself to play videogames if you ain't in the mode for it. I haven't had much time for video games this week so I felt I should use the weekend for it since I don't have too many things planned out.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's okay, you shouldn't force yourself to play videogames if you ain't in the mode for it. I haven't had much time for video games this week so I felt I should use the weekend for it since I don't have too many things planned out.

Yeah, I'm not pushing it too hard. I had already played extensively well yesterday, so if I don't play much today which I have already played one, I'm good. If my body says no, I'd listen to it and stay off. 

30 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Your good health should come first always. When you break down, the games will be there waiting for you without going anywhere. So, first things comes first and then the games can come in. 

Yeah Danny, anyone who doesn't take care of his or her health, will come to suffer it's consequences in the future when it becomes to weak to carry on. No matter what I'm doing, when I feel too tired, I don't proceed not even with my favourite game, because I wouldn't help my health with my material possession at the moment. 

Most of the time, I'm all alone by myself and I don't have much other things to do whenever I feel lonely. 

It's always going to me and video games or entertaining myself with movies. It's will be hard for me to stay off gaming for days now. What would I be doing at home all alone? I'm not the sleepy type of guy. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:18 AM, Dannyjax said:

A day off or even more days off isn't going to do you any harm. If I ever felt too challenged with health issues or stress, I would give myself a good long break. 

I have ruled out playing any video games tomorrow because we have a very big church program to take care of. It's a Bazzar team project, so I will likely be in the church all day. Unless I play early in the morning before going to church, once I'm out, it's not happening again. 

15 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have ruled out playing any video games tomorrow because we have a very big church program to take care of. It's a Bazzar team project, so I will likely be in the church all day. Unless I play early in the morning before going to church, once I'm out, it's not happening again. 

Church is always good at killing one's time with their unending programs that are all targeted at getting money out of members pockets. They will never stop until they are sure no one wants to give again. 

With that kind of program, you won't have the time to play late. It's has happened to me in the past.