Register Now
Maxi

Where do you usually purchase your games from?

One thing that's very common with purchasing video games is that there are so many options that are available for gamers to make use.

Whenever they are interested in getting games, they can make use of Steam, PS Store, Humble Bundle, GameStop, Best Buy, Epic Games, Xbox Live, GOG.com and so much more.

I mostly purchase my games from Playstation Network, Impulse and Steam. They have never disappointed me so far and it's why I have kept loyalty with them for years now.

Which online gaming store do you usually make use of got getting your games?

Fortunately for me, I have both Xbox and Playstation consoles. I have Xbox Series X and Playstation 4. I'm hoping to get my Playstation 5 in few months time when my parents come back from their trip to UK with the console. I have only been making use of Xbox Live and Playstation Network for all of my games now. I have got a few games from Steam but I don't usually make it a habit to play on PC. 

I make use of Playstation Network most of the time because it's the console where I play most of my games. I do use Steam every once in a while. I have used Amazon for games because I don't see it as a perfect place for getting video games. 

For current gen physical games i usually search every once in a while for various bargains i can find online like on sites like bol.com, nedgame and mediamarkt. Most offer free shipping so i don't have to go out to a physical store to buy them. Every now and then i just go on a "game hunting" trip where i drive to various stores and see if they have anything interesting but that rarely happens anymore.

Nearly all the japanese region stuff i get off Yahoo auctions Japan trough a proxy service called Zenmarket, have been using them in what seems forever now since they first started out and they have never let me down once, if you're a regulair customer you get a lot of cool benifits. I'm also starting to get a lot of good deals trough Mercari Japan for that i use another procy service called Remambo. I've used ebay a ton in the past but these days i use ebay maybe once every couple of months to get something.

For digital stuff i'm forced with either microsoft store or ps store i use those mostly to get a season pass or dlc because i don't have any other options for that but you know that's a last resort.