Register Now
Maxi

Would you prefer YouTube or Twitch for streaming?

2 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Both of them knows that they somewhat doesn't have too much competition in the market and it's why they treat their customers as such. 

It's just like what we have in some games too where a company knows they don't have any competitors in their particular franchise, so they do as they like. EA with FIFA is the culprit here. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hulu subscription fee is a cheaper a bit than Netflix, although it comes with a little ad but you can pay for it to be removed for extra $2.

As long as the ads wouldn't be excessively interrupting my streaming, I wouldn't mind at all. I will look into seeing if would get on their service. 

43 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

As long as the ads wouldn't be excessively interrupting my streaming, I wouldn't mind at all. I will look into seeing if would get on their service. 

It probably wouldn't. I haven't seen their users complaining about it, so it's good. Even at that, the $2 isn't too much to pay for it to be removed completely. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Okay, that's good too.

YouTube is actually a good platform where you can get views and also prospective scouts who might be interested in your videos and want to see you play professionally.

Good luck in all you do.

Thanks for wishing me well in my football journey, I'll endeavor to share success story with you on this community, but it will be on separate thread that relates to soccer, so we wouldn't derail this thread. YouTube is a better place to attract attention, that's why I've picked it out. I never really pushed for subscribers, because my channel is just launched, I'll begin hunting for subscribers when I have recorded some video clips. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like what we have in some games too where a company knows they don't have any competitors in their particular franchise, so they do as they like. EA with FIFA is the culprit here. 

I knew well that EA and their FIFA would never be left out immediately I read the the opening part of your response on this 😏

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It probably wouldn't. I haven't seen their users complaining about it, so it's good. Even at that, the $2 isn't too much to pay for it to be removed completely. 

Their subscription fee isn't that much and Netflix isn't too expensive either. If I'm using their services, it would be just to have an experience with them. 

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I knew well that EA and their FIFA would never be left out immediately I read the the opening part of your response on this 😏

I have suffered EA and what they have done with FIFA long enough. They did the same thing with Burnout series. 

tenor.gif%C2%A0

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have suffered EA and what they have done with FIFA long enough. They did the same thing with Burnout series. 

tenor.gif%C2%A0

That's one crazy laugh 😂. What's cracking you like that? EA and their games? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

tenor.gif%C2%A0

We have all been in the same predicament with EA and their gaming polices. They will not change, rather they are going to get a lot worse. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been streaming a YouTuber that's a huge fan of God War since morning and it's been an entertaining task for me. I have learnt a few skills and tricks on how to play next time. 

If it's possible for you to share his streaming link, I would be interested in watching him play too if you don't mind. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Thank you for this very much. I'm getting to watching this immediately I'm done with my bath and I'm eager to see what I can learn from it. 

I'm hoping that you were later able to watch through it and got at least a few tips on how to play?