Register Now
Maxi

Would you prefer YouTube or Twitch for streaming?

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

I would have to disagree with you on this, though I know YouTube and twitch are actually bigger in terms of more streams, but there are still a lot of people and content creators who values Facebook streams and there are still people who are always going live on Facebook.

Viewers first go to for videos of anything they want mainly on YouTube. It's recently when it's game's related that they go on Twitch. Facebook is usually the last place they seek out. 

5 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Viewers first go to for videos of anything they want mainly on YouTube. It's recently when it's game's related that they go on Twitch. Facebook is usually the last place they seek out. 

Well , currently I use Facebook more often than any other social network and I get to know some of this game streamers on Facebook before going to search them out on YouTube for more contents, and I know very many people do same as well.

The prominence of YouTube and twitch as a streaming platform cannot be overemphasized but Facebook is coming up rapidly.

16 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well , currently I use Facebook more often than any other social network and I get to know some of this game streamers on Facebook before going to search them out on YouTube for more contents, and I know very many people do same as well.

The prominence of YouTube and twitch as a streaming platform cannot be overemphasized but Facebook is coming up rapidly.

I'm not trying to say that some people or a lot of people aren't making use of Facebook. I'm talking about when someone is searching for a particular video on something, the usual place they go to first is on YouTube. 

Now one who's looking for a video goes to Facebook search engine to look for it first unless that's how you opted for personally. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm not trying to say that some people or a lot of people aren't making use of Facebook. I'm talking about when someone is searching for a particular video on something, the usual place they go to first is on YouTube. 

Now one who's looking for a video goes to Facebook search engine to look for it first unless that's how you opted for personally. 

Well, your points is clear

Its a matter of preference most gameplay videos are easily gotten on YouTube or twitch other than Facebook.

You only see a handful video games streamers on Facebook and even when you see them, they don't have enough contents when compared to what you have on streamers on YouTube and Twitch. Facebook is far behind in streaming. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You only see a handful video games streamers on Facebook and even when you see them, they don't have enough contents when compared to what you have on streamers on YouTube and Twitch. Facebook is far behind in streaming. 

I never searched for Facebook game streamers, I only see the reels. I pay more attention to the streamers on YouTube, that's where the business is explosive. 

Facebook for me, is just too damn crowded. Too much stuff going on, and I feel streaming doesn't work out so well on the platform. Sure they could end up making something unique and fresh for their streaming side, but I feel like Facebook is stuck on their ways and won't adapt much to support streamers. You can stream find on Facebook, I just don't see most people using Facebook for those reasons. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never searched for Facebook game streamers, I only see the reels. I pay more attention to the streamers on YouTube, that's where the business is explosive. 

The truth of the matter is that you won't find enough content on game's streaming on Facebook if you go looking for it. Yes, games can be streamed on the platform but it's definitely not the best place to stream them games. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that you won't find enough content on game's streaming on Facebook if you go looking for it. Yes, games can be streamed on the platform but it's definitely not the best place to stream them games. 

Yeah, most videos I've seen on Facebook are short videos, I never really took my time to check around gaming videos there. YouTube is the home of every niche, I love streaming video games there. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, most videos I've seen on Facebook are short videos, I never really took my time to check around gaming videos there. YouTube is the home of every niche, I love streaming video games there. 

That's the very reason why I believe that most people go to YouTube first when it comes to video games streaming contents. You get more than enough on YouTube and even Twitch. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's the very reason why I believe that most people go to YouTube first when it comes to video games streaming contents. You get more than enough on YouTube and even Twitch. 

If it's all about video games I stream, I could've gotten a twitch account by now. I watch so many things aside gaming at YouTube. I learn so many ideas watching some video contents on YouTube.