Register Now
The Blackangel

A Cop Burns A Florida Man Alive At A Gas Station

I don't know which is more stupid, tasing someone at the pump, or shooting and killing someone when you thought you reached for a taser.

I came across a very disturbing video a week ago where body cam footage was released of police killing an unarmed black man. It's too disturbing to post the video here. It's the shooting of Quadry Sanders in Lawton, Oklahoma. Don't read further if you may be too disturbed. I watched the whole body cam video and Sanders was blasted with bullets on three different occasions. I think the number of bullets that hit him was 12. He had his hands up when first shot. When he was blasted with bullets, he was still standing and ran to a corner a few feet away which would be anybody's reaction. He then came out of the corner with his hands up and blasted again with more bullets. He went down and laying on his back he sat up with his hands up and blasted with bullets again. Cops cuffed him face down and dragged him by the bottom of his pants leaving a trail of blood. The guy was still alive and gasping for air and you can hear it. Fucking cops didn't do a thing and let him die face down handcuffed. The cops have been charged with manslaughter. But being charged and convicted are two different things. This happens way too often. And at this point, it's not lack of training. It is open hostility.