Register Now
The Blackangel

Trump Shares Post Calling For Civil War On Truth Social

I actually want them to try it while democrats are still in power. But they know not to. Somebody needs to pay trump a visit and interrogate him. It's not going to help his Jan 6 case. Then again, democrats don't know how to pursue justice. 2024 everything is on the line. 2 years of freedom left. These midterms are a dry run to see the results of republican election sabotage from their bills. And if they don't get the results they wanted, they will then make even more unconstitutional election laws. And the supreme court will allow them to do whatever they want. This is the slow moving coup. 2024 will be the end of the USA. And that will end our NATO membership giving Russia free reign as USA and Russia becomes allies under republican rule. 

Several of us have been predicting this for years. He tried hard to incite it while he held the White House, and the closest he came was his terrorist attack on January 6th. As soon as he made this comment, the FBI and CIA should have been busting his door down and taken him away in cuffs to interrogate him. Constitutionally they can hold him for 72 hours without giving him any rights. Which means they could be coming at him non stop for those entire 72 hours with multiple teams of interrogators. No sleep, no bathroom breaks, nothing but water and bread. And while they were busting down that door, some of their colleagues should have shut down and dismantled his poor man's Twitter so as to minimize the amount of people that actually see the post. But then again, I'm sure there is some MAGAT(maggot) that would have a screen shot of it, that they would then post on Twitter. So whatever damage he is intending with that post, is easily going worldwide.

If any one of us publicly called for a civil war, we would be in federal prison for up to 20 years without trial, as that would count as sedition. They would then hound friends, family, colleagues, and everyone else. They would dig deep into our internet history to see what sites we frequent, and if any of us use the dark web. They would probably have a doctor count our pubes to make sure we had the appropriate amount. Good luck doing that with women as a huge number of us shave.

If you think you have any secrets, the government can and will dig them up. If you farted in 3rd grade, they will find out where, when, why, how long the fart lasted, was it silent or loud, and how bad it smelled.

I'm absolutely positive that some FBI or CIA asshole is watching me type this post as they have the technology to monitor things in real time.So to them I say:

PISS OFF ASSHOLES, IT'S A GOD DAMN GAMING SITE.

I'm already aware of that. And not only that but when the day comes to narc on your neighbors to the nazi police, you damn right we are targets. That's the amount of hate we are facing and all this freedom of speech will get any opposition persecuted. It's already too late though, so I might as well continue to help people become aware for history purposes. Most people, including democrats simply don't comprehend how fast a democracy can fall and how easily genocides happen. And now republicans own Twitter while Musk trolls dems every single day now. Zuckerberg is hating on dems and already has profited off of far right misinformation. So once they own all social media, they can justify their genocide. The difference between Russia and the USA is that we have far more diversity in this country, far more hate towards black and brown, and a past history of slavery and segregation, with groups like the klan and confederates who are pro slavery. So our dictatorship won't look like Russia. Ours will be extreme prejudice and genocidal. 

We based our system of government on the Roman senate. Look what happened to them. Their entire empire collapsed. It was only a matter of time before the same hing happened here in the states as well.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/24/2022 at 1:33 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I actually want them to try it while democrats are still in power. But they know not to. Somebody needs to pay trump a visit and interrogate him. It's not going to help his Jan 6 case. Then again, democrats don't know how to pursue justice. 2024 everything is on the line. 2 years of freedom left. These midterms are a dry run to see the results of republican election sabotage from their bills. And if they don't get the results they wanted, they will then make even more unconstitutional election laws. And the supreme court will allow them to do whatever they want. This is the slow moving coup. 2024 will be the end of the USA. And that will end our NATO membership giving Russia free reign as USA and Russia becomes allies under republican rule. 

1) With all due respect, I have no idea why on earth you would describe 2 more years under the Biden democrat regime as "two more years of freedom" -- when Biden's administration has perpetually created problems and has failed in almost every area. It's almost one disaster after disaster, where it was mostly positive things that Trump was doing while in office despite the fact that the media machine (and it's big tech allies) run lock and step with each other to smear just about everything he said or did. Joe Biden is factually one of the worst President's in the history of the United States of America and is an international laughing stock.

2) I posted in other threads that I generally don't really watch other YouTuber's, so I didn't watch this particular youtuber; I'd have to see the original comment from Trump himself. 

3) There is no evidence whatsoever that the Republicans had intended to create "election sabotage". Are you aware that the democrats challenged virtually every single Republican Presidential win over the past 3 or 4? That's correct; they legally objected to them in the Chamber of Congress just like Paul Gosar (House) and Ted Cruz (Senate) did, and then there was the January 6th riot. It wasn't sedition. It wasn't an "insurrection". The problem is that American's are so soft that they wouldn't even recognize a true "insurrection" if they saw one. A real "insurrection" happened in the Middle East when the Taliban forcefully entered the Afghanistan Capital, with arms, and claimed control of the Afghanistan government on behalf of the Taliban of which they still control today.

4) Have you seen footage from inside the capital of January 6th? Zero people were armed, they behaved like a bunch of half baked stoners, did virtually nothing inside the capital, and most of them got charge with crimes that were like one step above freaking jay walking. So we had a mass jay walking and illegal entry situation, and let's go over a couple of key points as to how that happened:

A) The Speaker of the House of Representatives has legal authority over the Capitol City Police. That was Nancy Pelosi, and still is. She could have ordered more people in at any time, and could have actually stopped the entry. 

B) There were FBI agents and/or assets planted in the Trump crowd, which will likely come out when the Republicans investigate the issue after they win the mid terms in November. Leading figurer, such as person Ray Epps (who is a suspected FBI agent among with others), was specifically seen on video removing the barricades to the Capitol, and then motioning large crowds of people into the unauthorized zones. So the people that led the mass jay walking and tresspassing incident were FBI.

5) The Republicans wanting things like voter ID is to prevent people who are illegally inside the United States from voting. It's not a "coup".