Register Now
Dannyjax

Which mobile games drains your smartphone battery faster?

Mobile phone gaming is something that's getting very popular today because a lot of people have taken to it with full force.

Most developers and gaming companies have realized that gamers need a quick and easy way to still play their games without having to be at home all the time.

It's why they have all sought to always make mobile versions of their games and they are relatively selling well.

One thing that I have come to observe about some of these mobile phones games is that they are very powerful to drain your battery in the shortest possible time.

My experience with playing Life is strange on mobile wasn't funny at all with the way it proved too much for my smartphone 5000 mAh battery by having it sucked up very quickly. 

Which mobile games did you have similar experience with your phone battery being depleted fast?

At times just doing YouTube at 4K with screen full can last a good hour and whatnot, gaming hard doesn't drain like the old phones. The go+ drains the battery the most. An active Bluetooth connection is a constant battery drain. I’ve had my 12 for a year now. I have to either use a battery back up while playing, as i also grind with a gotcha, or i just have to charge twice in a day. I’m at 87% capacity. Now that Apple has opened up self repairs, we may be able to replace our own battery when needed.

Their is nothing draining my battery than playing online games on mobile. O know how the mobile data that is kept ON uses my battery on order to keep me active in the game. That's why I wouldn't exceed 1 hour playing mobile gaming if I want to play more of online than offline mode. 

On 5/26/2022 at 10:08 AM, Aniekwe said:

It's PUGB and Fortnite that are always merciless to my smartphone battery. Sometimes, I start feeling maybe my smartphone battery is already bad 😩

There's nothing wrong with your smartphone battery, it's just the game and how it was designed to run on smartphone which is too much for some smartphone that's not mainly built for gaming. 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

There's nothing wrong with your smartphone battery, it's just the game and how it was designed to run on smartphone which is too much for some smartphone that's not mainly built for gaming. 

I had considered that at one point because it felt as if my device wasn't meant to carry such games because of the way it kept acting. At one point, it heats up bad. 

5 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I had considered that at one point because it felt as if my device wasn't meant to carry such games because of the way it kept acting. At one point, it heats up bad. 

There mobile phones that are developed and designed for gaming with its specifications. You can get Asus ROG Phone 5. It's the very best if you're into mobile games a lot. 

On 5/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, Dannyjax said:

There mobile phones that are developed and designed for gaming with its specifications. You can get Asus ROG Phone 5. It's the very best if you're into mobile games a lot. 

I'm not looking at turning into a full time professional gamer and I can't have two phones at the same because I have a need for playing with a mobile phone. It's a budget I can't get into now. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lords mobile; Tower Defense, PUBG mobile, where so draining on my battery, I decided to cut them off and save my battery from draining so fast. 

PUBG is the worst of them all. Its level of draining smartphone battery is on a whole different level. It's only with an external power bank that you can have peace playing it unless you're not always playing for too long. 

Modern combat 4: zero hour which takes up about 3GB of my phone storage consumes more of my battery because I play it more often and spend some hours playing on my mobile phone  than for any other game on my device.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:15 AM, Aniekwe said:

I'm not looking at turning into a full time professional gamer and I can't have two phones at the same because I have a need for playing with a mobile phone. It's a budget I can't get into now. 

I know very well that's a challenge most people face with all the inflation that's going on all over the States. It's not been easy. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

PUBG is the worst of them all. Its level of draining smartphone battery is on a whole different level. It's only with an external power bank that you can have peace playing it unless you're not always playing for too long. 

I don't use power bank, the power supply here in my locality is cool, it makes me to stay connected online. But some games on my mobile device aren't worth it, just draining my battery too bad.