Register Now
Dannyjax

Which mobile games drains your smartphone battery faster?

On 6/3/2022 at 12:45 PM, Aniekwe said:

PUBG is the worst of them all. Its level of draining smartphone battery is on a whole different level. It's only with an external power bank that you can have peace playing it unless you're not always playing for too long. 

I find the external power bank very useful. Even if not for playing video games, it helps me to never go offline with a dead phone. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I find the external power bank very useful. Even if not for playing video games, it helps me to never go offline with a dead phone. 

I make use of 27,000 mAh power bank. Whenever I decide to get into playing games with my smartphone, power or phone battery isn't a problem anymore. 

13 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I make use of 27,000 mAh power bank. Whenever I decide to get into playing games with my smartphone, power or phone battery isn't a problem anymore. 

27,000 mAh is a whole lot of battery power. I don't think that there's any smartphone that's got half of that battery power. With that kind of power, you don't have to worry about any kind of mobile games you want to play because it's going to serve you well. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

27,000 mAh is a whole lot of battery power. I don't think that there's any smartphone that's got half of that battery power. With that kind of power, you don't have to worry about any kind of mobile games you want to play because it's going to serve you well. 

Ever since I got the power bank, I have been at peace with worrying about my phone dying on me. I can't remember the last time I had low battery because I was playing PUGB or Fortnite. 

On 6/16/2022 at 9:36 AM, Aniekwe said:

Ever since I got the power bank, I have been at peace with worrying about my phone dying on me. I can't remember the last time I had low battery because I was playing PUGB or Fortnite. 

I had to order for the Oraimo 27,000 mAh power bank as well after you talked about it. It was just delivered for me this morning. It's very heavy and big.. IMG_20220619_160245.thumb.jpg.de86ffe8324ca1df75e8e299199e6f05.jpg

I know we face some level of power outage in my locality, the need for power bank is there especially when you're the type that loves games abd hang alot online. I play some mobile games, and most of them are draining to my battery especially asphalt 9 mobile. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I had to order for the Oraimo 27,000 mAh power bank as well after you talked about it. It was just delivered for me this morning. It's very heavy and big.. IMG_20220619_160245.thumb.jpg.de86ffe8324ca1df75e8e299199e6f05.jpg

You can now say goodbye to worrying about your smartphone battery getting drained as a result of playing games with it. With that power bank, you can play 24 hours and your phone's battery won't go off. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:17 AM, Aniekwe said:

You can now say goodbye to worrying about your smartphone battery getting drained as a result of playing games with it. With that power bank, you can play 24 hours and your phone's battery won't go off. 

Since Sunday I got that and have it fully charged on Tuesday, it's not dropped to 60% ever since I have using it with my phone playing games. It's a very strong one compared to others I have used. 

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Since Sunday I got that and have it fully charged on Tuesday, it's not dropped to 60% ever since I have using it with my phone playing games. It's a very strong one compared to others I have used. 

The product is never going to disappoint you if low battery is what prevents your gaming time on mobile phone. It will even over serve you. 

10 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I don't play a lot of games on my phone. It's a Galaxy A51.

But, whenever I'm bored, I enjoy playing Rocket League: Sideswipe. Even tho the battery on this phone is pure trash.

I never knew that there was a version of Rocket League that's available on Android devices. I will definitely check out Rocket League: Sideswipe and see how it compares to Ninetendo's Switch version.