Register Now
Dannyjax

Have your online gaming account been hacked?

On 6/1/2022 at 10:23 AM, Aniekwe said:

This is why I don't click on any link sent to me or that I found on any website because I am not sure which off of my account the link will have compromised. 

You know well my friend. It's one of the easiest ways to have your account compromised and made vulnerable to those hackers. Those idiots even send such links to my Gmail account but I always ignore them. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

You know well my friend. It's one of the easiest ways to have your account compromised and made vulnerable to those hackers. Those idiots even send such links to my Gmail account but I always ignore them. 

This is why I don't joke with 2FA on any of my account. Even some big brands do it themselves. I tried setting my Samsung account last week and they had the 2FA set up to be done compulsorily. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

2FA security setup is a tremendous one to enable strict security to your account or privacy online. I use 2FA feature, since it isn't easy to compromise, nor cracked. 

It's only when you have the Two Factor Authentication on your account compromised by yourself by releasing your code that it's going to work against you.. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder who wants to heck my FUT account, already my password is strong. I know some users got malicious plans, but it doesn't make sense hacking what wouldn't add value to life. 

If you leave it unprotected for them, they will hack it. Why would they hack it? It's the same reason why you're devoting your time playing it. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you leave it unprotected for them, they will hack it. Why would they hack it? It's the same reason why you're devoting your time playing it. 

This is so true. Those hackers only care about the resources and progress you have made on your account and nothing more. Once they have ruined it all, they will move onto the next target. 

On 6/1/2022 at 3:03 AM, Dannyjax said:

Your accounts can be hacked even without your having to login into it using another person's device. If clicking on links that are designed give hacks access to your account, it's getting hacked. 

Yes, if you click on suspicious links these links will contain virus that will crack your login details. Therefore, you should never click on links without being sure where it came from

5 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Yes, if you click on suspicious links these links will contain virus that will crack your login details. Therefore, you should never click on links without being sure where it came from

I have that at the back of my head always. No matter what they are trying to sell me through the link, even if they promised $1 billion, I'm never taking that chance. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

That's a shame for anyone who'll be hacking another user's online account to gain access to continuing where he or she stops. Why not start somewhere and build their own online gaming career via the game or another?

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have that at the back of my head always. No matter what they are trying to sell me through the link, even if they promised $1 billion, I'm never taking that chance. 

Sometimes these links can also come from people you trust. That's when their accounts have been hacked and the hackers send suspicious links to the contacts.

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a shame for anyone who'll be hacking another user's online account to gain access to continuing where he or she stops. Why not start somewhere and build their own online gaming career via the game or another?

They don't have dignity, so there nothing good that's going to come from them. It's why they aren't willing to put in the effort to start their own from the scratch. 

7 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Sometimes these links can also come from people you trust. That's when their accounts have been hacked and the hackers send suspicious links to the contacts.

This is more like what they do in social media accounts like Facebook and the rest. They would hack your friend's account and use it to try and hack your own. I normally know the kind of discussion I have with my friends and once you go off it, I will know that something is not right. 

15 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I don't care about my friendship with you when it comes to getting links sent me. I know what they are capable of and would never fall a victim to their ploy again. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't care about my friendship with you when it comes to getting links sent me. I know what they are capable of and would never fall a victim to their ploy again. 

It pained we a lot when I lots my first online (Facebook) to them and vowed never to let that happen to me again. Once it's a link sent to me, I report the account immediately.