Register Now
Dannyjax

Have your online gaming account been hacked?

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

It's why I have a handful of friends on some of my social media sites just like Facebook whom I keep in touch with from time to time. When such a thing happens, I can reach out to them easily and they will always respond. 

I think that something I should keep doing more often now, at least there would be those who would have my back immediately when I need it. 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

One of my cyber tech guys told me that the best ways hackers take over gamers accounts are through Data breaches, Cross-site scripting, and Credential stuffing. You can also add using weak passwords too. 

On Credential stuffing, it's why I hardly make use of the same login details because it makes it easy for hackers to get into your account if your password have been leaked once. 

20 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

One of my cyber tech guys told me that the best ways hackers take over gamers accounts are through Data breaches, Cross-site scripting, and Credential stuffing. You can also add using weak passwords too. 

As for using weak passwords for my gaming accounts, it's something that I wouldn't put my account at risk because it's got over 90% chance of having it hacked. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

On Credential stuffing, it's why I hardly make use of the same login details because it makes it easy for hackers to get into your account if your password have been leaked once. 

Most people make that mistake and it's not something they should be doing very often because there's always a possibility of such password getting leaked which makes it very easier for hackers to strike. 

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

They usually do that because it's something they don't have to worry about forgetting but it's not entirely safe. It's better to use something different and have it stored up where you can easily refer to it. 

On 6/12/2022 at 12:16 PM, Heatman said:

As for using weak passwords for my gaming accounts, it's something that I wouldn't put my account at risk because it's got over 90% chance of having it hacked. 

There was a guy in my neighborhood that uses just his phone number as his password. It didn't take long and his account was hacked. 

11 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

There was a guy in my neighborhood that uses just his phone number as his password. It didn't take long and his account was hacked. 

He had it coming for using his phone number as his password. Who does that now? Some of my friends made that mistake with their Facebook account and they were all hacked.