Register Now
Dannyjax

Which tournaments can I join to make money playing Fortnite and other Battle Royale Games?

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't think that over carrying with the tournament is going to help your course. You will be drawn to all of them at once and you will eventually end up losing your focus. 

You are speaking hypothetically. If you are entering for the same game how are you losing your focus on your game. With every game, you will only be better.

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't think that over carrying with the tournament is going to help your course. You will be drawn to all of them at once and you will eventually end up losing your focus. 

You can simply pick out one or two tournaments and give your attention to it. If you're that good, you will win depending on the level of competition it comes with. 

On 6/4/2022 at 7:36 AM, Jasmin said:

If you are entering the tournaments for the same game, I think you should enter as many as you can, provided you have time to dedicate to gaming and money to enter. You have higher chances of winning if you play a lot of tournaments.

Yeah, the time to play them all is the biggest obstacle to deal with because when you can't actively participate in all you have joined, it's not a make sense at all. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the only challenge with the tournaments they have to offer. But I would say, instead of not playing any, you can join any of them and kill time with it while you wait for a better paying one to come up. 

I might consider doing that if I happen not to find exactly what I'm looking for in bigger paying tournaments like Fortnite Dream Hack. 

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I might consider doing that if I happen not to find exactly what I'm looking for in bigger paying tournaments like Fortnite Dream Hack. 

I think that you should do that as well which was my suggestion initially. Just choose from the ones their reward is manageable and see what you can make from it. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the time to play them all is the biggest obstacle to deal with because when you can't actively participate in all you have joined, it's not a make sense at all. 

Tournaments are for pros, for people who create game content (by streaming and other activities) and not like us who consume content (by using sites this this one for information)

3 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Tournaments are for pros, for people who create game content (by streaming and other activities) and not like us who consume content (by using sites this this one for information)

You're saying that a gamer isn't a pro can't take part in tournaments or that he can't win such tournaments? Which one is it? 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You're saying that a gamer isn't a pro can't take part in tournaments or that he can't win such tournaments? Which one is it? 

I was trying to indicate the second option. If you are not a pro, you cant win.

Just now, Jasmin said:

I was trying to indicate the second option. If you are not a pro, you cant win.

Never write off any participant in any tournament, they will come out to surprise you. 

6 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Agreed. I know a lot of people who performed well in tournament even though they were not pro. When I said "pro" what I was trying to refer to the players who are good at the games.

That's totally understandable, if you lack the skills and experience in the said tournament game, it would be very difficult for you to win it. 

10 hours ago, Empire said:

I say join as many as you want till you feel that you are happy with one or so team to stick your guns with. But last person to even know about this. 

I will do that most likely when I'm done with deciding on the one's I'm going to take part in. Apex Legends is a good one to join. 

On 6/6/2022 at 3:56 PM, Jasmin said:

Agreed. I know a lot of people who performed well in tournament even though they were not pro. When I said "pro" what I was trying to refer to the players who are good at the games.

On that note, we have a meeting point on the subject. It's all about how the said gamer in the tournament is good at it and not necessarily being a Pro . It's not all those that are good at their games are considered as a Pro but all Pros are good at their games. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

On that note, we have a meeting point on the subject. It's all about how the said gamer in the tournament is good at it and not necessarily being a Pro . It's not all those that are good at their games are considered as a Pro but all Pros are good at their games. 

I wouldn't call myself a Pro yet but I'm at least good enough to play and give my fellow contestants a run for the prize 🏆 money 💵