Register Now
Dannyjax

Which tournaments can I join to make money playing Fortnite and other Battle Royale Games?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

On that note, we have a meeting point on the subject. It's all about how the said gamer in the tournament is good at it and not necessarily being a Pro . It's not all those that are good at their games are considered as a Pro but all Pros are good at their games. 

The word pro refers to "being professional" (pro is short form of professional), therefore, the pro are also seasoned gamers who monetize their gaming activities.

14 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

The word pro refers to "being professional" (pro is short form of professional), therefore, the pro are also seasoned gamers who monetize their gaming activities.

Making money from the games is the main reason most people enter playing tournaments. It's not fun directed because you can still have fun playing without taking part in tournaments. 

I believe anything can be fun if you are deeply involved with it. I go to work and working is fun for me. I believe Pro gamers do enjoy playing for tournaments, even the novices would enjoy being in the tournaments because that is something of achievement.

12 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I believe anything can be fun if you are deeply involved with it. I go to work and working is fun for me. I believe Pro gamers do enjoy playing for tournaments, even the novices would enjoy being in the tournaments because that is something of achievement.

I agree with you on this one but you see on working, it's not fun for me at all because of how toxic my workplace is. You get shouted on all day even when you're doing your job. I would certainly take gaming to be more fun for me than working. 

On 6/6/2022 at 3:21 PM, Jasmin said:

Tournaments are for pros, for people who create game content (by streaming and other activities) and not like us who consume content (by using sites this this one for information)

That's true though, If you are entering into such tournaments for money then you have to be real good at the game to win. But you can enroll for the fun and even if you don't win you can just enjoy the process.

On 6/7/2022 at 5:49 PM, Dannyjax said:

I wouldn't call myself a Pro yet but I'm at least good enough to play and give my fellow contestants a run for the prize 🏆 money 💵

That's all you need to go any further in any of the tournaments. Once you have the skill set to compete, you will do alright in any one you joined. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's all you need to go any further in any of the tournaments. Once you have the skill set to compete, you will do alright in any one you joined. 

What's just left now would be for me to make my choice on the one's I can join from the recommendations I have already. I will do that soon enough. 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:47 PM, Dannyjax said:

I will do that most likely when I'm done with deciding on the one's I'm going to take part in. Apex Legends is a good one to join. 

Yeah, Apex legends is a good one to join and the game is that fun to play anyways. Even if you don't get to win, you'll have a good time playing. 

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true though, If you are entering into such tournaments for money then you have to be real good at the game to win. But you can enroll for the fun and even if you don't win you can just enjoy the process.

If fun is everything you seek in the game, you can have fun even when you don't play in tournaments, you can compete with your friend any any PVP games and still get the same fun.

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I think that I can do very well in any Fortnite based tournament for having played the game since 2018. I have racked up enough experience in it. 

5 hours ago, Jasmin said:

If fun is everything you seek in the game, you can have fun even when you don't play in tournaments, you can compete with your friend any any PVP games and still get the same fun.

I know , but we actually derive pleasure from gaming in different ways, some might want to be on a tournament been that it's much more competitive than playing with friends to test their gaming skills and also enjoy playing with other pro's from around the world. Gaming is still fun whichever way you choose to enjoy it.

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

What's just left now would be for me to make my choice on the one's I can join from the recommendations I have already. I will do that soon enough. 

You should just take your time and make the best decision on that, so you be sure to enter into the one's that you're likely to come out on top. 

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I know , but we actually derive pleasure from gaming in different ways, some might want to be on a tournament been that it's much more competitive than playing with friends to test their gaming skills and also enjoy playing with other pro's from around the world. Gaming is still fun whichever way you choose to enjoy it.

Agreed, we ll have our interest. Most of my gaming is related to solo gaming and I find pleasure in playing sand box games. I don't play PVP games as much as I play sandbox games.

I never really experienced such kind of explosive gaming before. I would love at some point in my career I play tournament on my favourite video game. I know their are plenty of gamers who are better, but such will bring fun and enable me compare my performance with others. 

8 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Agreed, we ll have our interest. Most of my gaming is related to solo gaming and I find pleasure in playing sand box games. I don't play PVP games as much as I play sandbox games.

I also have a couple of friends who are only interested in sandbox games and don't do much of online games and PVP games either. It's perfectly fine if that's the kind of Games you derive pleasure From.