Register Now
Dannyjax

Which tournaments can I join to make money playing Fortnite and other Battle Royale Games?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really experienced such kind of explosive gaming before. I would love at some point in my career I play tournament on my favourite video game. I know their are plenty of gamers who are better, but such will bring fun and enable me compare my performance with others. 

That's true, the more get into playing competitive battle games, the more you're likely to improve on your playing skills because you will learn a lot of things on the tournament. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

That's true, the more get into playing competitive battle games, the more you're likely to improve on your playing skills because you will learn a lot of things on the tournament. 

Sure, I'm already looking for one in the future. I wouldn't rush, because gaming is more of fun to me than the competition that comes through it. I just see competitive gaming as an additional feature to my gaming time, to test my experience with others and feel indebted with the spirit of the game. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

It seems like I found something on Minecraft organized tournament. Take a look and tell me what you think. 

https://noxcrew.com/mcc

I have enjoyed playing Minecraft for years and this looks like something I can take up. I just need to confirm if my schedule would work out with me getting into it whenever it's on. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have enjoyed playing Minecraft for years and this looks like something I can take up. I just need to confirm if my schedule would work out with me getting into it whenever it's on. 

You can follow them on their Discord channel, YouTube and even TikTok to always be updated on everything in case you're interested in it. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You can follow them on their Discord channel, YouTube and even TikTok to always be updated on everything in case you're interested in it. 

I have already done that immediately. I'm a good fan of Discord, so when it comes to getting news updates on games, if there's a channel, I'm using it. As for TikTok, it's not my thing. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have already done that immediately. I'm a good fan of Discord, so when it comes to getting news updates on games, if there's a channel, I'm using it. As for TikTok, it's not my thing. 

TikTok can be very noisy with a lot of things going on with its users but it sure gets the messages out but I simply prefer YouTube and Discord. 

Edited by Dannyjax

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

TikTok can be very noisy with a lot of things going on with its users but it sure gets the messages out but I simply prefer YouTube and Discord. 

It's most girl's favorite social media platform now with all their dance and short videos mimicking a lot of artists. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't have the application in my smartphone and I'm not sure if I would ever be downloading it. I enjoy YouTube and Discord like you do. 

On 6/12/2022 at 10:09 AM, Heatman said:

I don't have the application in my smartphone and I'm not sure if I would ever be downloading it. I enjoy YouTube and Discord like you do. 

I'm not ruling out not using the TikTok application but it's not for now at least. When it's due for me to have and use it, I will get it.