Register Now
Clasher

Would you take up video Gaming as a professional job?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that it's not all gamers can be able to monetize their gaming activities and make money from it. If it was that easy, a lot of people would be doing it. 

If I have the knowledge and skills to work as a game developer for a video game company, I would take that option over trying to make money through streaming my games. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If I have the knowledge and skills to work as a game developer for a video game company, I would take that option over trying to make money through streaming my games. 

It's a better option no matter how anyone looks at it because your pay is guaranteed unlike what you would be making from streaming. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

A friend of mine was offered to work by a gaming company to work with their development team. I hope he gets the job. 

On 6/12/2022 at 9:44 AM, Boblee said:

It's a better option no matter how anyone looks at it because your pay is guaranteed unlike what you would be making from streaming. 

There's no guarantee that you would even make something substantial from streaming, it's why taking a good job offer from a gaming company will always be better. 

Streaming isn't an easy thing, it's a shame that up to now I have no subscriber via my newly YouTube channel. I wouldn't push for subscribers, I don't want paid subs, I want it to come organically or never. If you want to earn from YouTube, you need to know about SEO, and marketing, if you lack how to make substantial video contents, and learn how to promote your videos you'll find it hard to get as much viewers and subscribers. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Streaming isn't an easy thing, it's a shame that up to now I have no subscriber via my newly YouTube channel. I wouldn't push for subscribers, I don't want paid subs, I want it to come organically or never. If you want to earn from YouTube, you need to know about SEO, and marketing, if you lack how to make substantial video contents, and learn how to promote your videos you'll find it hard to get as much viewers and subscribers. 

You would have to put in more efforts in uploading more contents on your channel. It's what's going to bring people to keep visiting your site. Let me have your channel so I can subscribe to it. 

2 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I would like to write and produce game related content but not as a profession but as a hobby.

That would be cool, since you love games it would be easy to make such contents. Are you playing on writing for Blogs or something of that sort?

6 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I would like to write and produce game related content but not as a profession but as a hobby.

A hobby is fine as long as it's something that makes you happy and accomplished. Although, getting money from it would be nice too. 

9 hours ago, Jasmin said:

I have not done it yet, but I would also like to monetize my gaming activities. This would allow me to afford any games I want.

When you look at the target you're working on and see that it's something that you realize quickly, you should give it more push and see it achieved.