Register Now
Clasher

Do you like playing Games alone or with friends?

We all have our own individual ways we like to play and enjoy our video Games, some might enjoy playing in company of friends , while others might just like to stay and play video games alone, there are still some who enjoy playing with other users online.

I am more of a "playing with Friends" kind of person, I got a lot of game loving friends and we meet up every now and then to play need for speed, mortal combat , grand Turismo sport , street of rage 4 and many others on my ps4 console. It becomes more fun when you have people around you are playing with and enjoying the game together.

Which do you prefer playing alone or in company of friends?

Everything depends on the kind of games that I'm interested in playing at the time.

If it's a game to be played with friends, then I would play with my best friends who knows how to bring the competition.

Take for instance, anytime that I'm interested in playing FIFA which isn't all the time, I would never play the game all alone. It's best played with my friends. 

At times I like to play alone but when trying to game alone ends up people joining with me, and I have no choice o let them join XD But right now I don't have that anymore so solo feels way more lonely because I don't have the option of a good group I actually enjoy tlaking to, to switch to when I want to run online stuff.

It depends on the game, their are games that are more interesting with double player, their are others that is more interesting in your own career. Mortal Kombat, PES, FIFA, Car racing etc, are all cool when it comes to double players. 

Edited by Justin11

I have a very small circle when it comes to making friends. I'm not sure if I have more than 4 people I can beat my chest and call my tight friends and most of them aren't gamers. I play alone most of the time. 

99,9% of the time i game alone and you know i don't mind that i've always gamed on my own for the most part of my life, besides try getting a bunch of people together who are in their mid to late 30 ies together is not as easy as you may think, let alone for playing videogames.

It's not the same anymore when i was a teen who had nothing better to do then school, playing videogames and hang out with friends, most of us have moved on to other things and when we do see each other i'd much rather catch up on things, have diner together and whatnot,  you know the boring stuff adults do. I'm sure i'm not the only one who had those thoughts when when being a kid.

I like to play as much games with my friends as possible. Not that i can't play without them its just its good to know about the skillset of your team members and that increases your chances to score a win. While playing with randoms there's always an X factor left in the equation. ☺️

I've always found the point of "gaming is better with friends" kinda redundant.  Of course gaming is better with friends.  Going to a bar is better with friends.  Going to a movie is better with friends.  Watching the news is better with friends.  Going for a skinny dip in a disgusting septic tank is better with friends.  It's the freinds that make the difference, not the activity.

Edited by Crazycrab

22 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I've always found the point of "gaming is better with friends" kinda redundant.  Of course gaming is better with friends.  Going to a bar is better with friends.  Going to a movie is better with friends.  Watching the news is better with friends.  Going for a skinny dip in a disgusting septic tank is better with friends.  It's the freinds that make the difference, not the activity.

This is only going to matter if you truly have people you can trust as friends. I have been betrayed on more than one occasion that it's very difficult for me to see any good in most people. I know there are good one's out there but they are very rare. 

With friends, it becomes more fun, I don't play much with Friends, because they aren't always with me. But when ever I'm with them, gaming gets more interesting due to the discussions we'll be sharing while playing. 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:02 PM, Justin11 said:

With friends, it becomes more fun, I don't play much with Friends, because they aren't always with me. But when ever I'm with them, gaming gets more interesting due to the discussions we'll be sharing while playing. 

You don't necessarily have to been with your friends in person to play with them, I hope you know that? There are so many games out there that you can all hook up in play together. 

If I am not in a mood to talk and don't want people to be around me, playing alone helps me to relieve my stress. However, when I am in jolly mood, the fun doubles while playing with friends.