Register Now
Clasher

Do you like playing Games alone or with friends?

On 6/16/2022 at 4:44 PM, Dannyjax said:

It's always fun when I get to play with my friends. It's something that I can't say no whenever I have the opportunity of doing so because we don't always get the time and chance to play together. 

Most of my guys that we all grew up together have all parted our different ways, it's our games and social media that still keeps us connected. Our fun is well bonded with our games. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Most of my guys that we all grew up together have all parted our different ways, it's our games and social media that still keeps us connected. Our fun is well bonded with our games. 

This is what growing up and facing your own life responsibilities is all about. It's going to be very difficult to still maintain that level of closure and bond you had with your friends when you were all kids/teenagers. It's all down to social life and games that's capable of still linking you all up. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This is what growing up and facing your own life responsibilities is all about. It's going to be very difficult to still maintain that level of closure and bond you had with your friends when you were all kids/teenagers. It's all down to social life and games that's capable of still linking you all up. 

Online video games makes it very easy for us to still have fun together like we used to as kids. It's only few of us that are aren't into playing video games that it's only social media that keeps us connected but there's no fun in just chatting. 

15 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Online video games makes it very easy for us to still have fun together like we used to as kids. It's only few of us that are aren't into playing video games that it's only social media that keeps us connected but there's no fun in just chatting. 

When it's going to cost me so much time, stress and money to be with my old childhood friends and classmates, with just switching on my gaming system, we are connected with ease and have our fun just like we are together. Technology and games did well in that aspect. 

Since their is presence of online mode', I don't miss playing with friends anymore. MGP game, GP 7 has online modes, I don't have time sharing playing time with anyone. Unless occasionally, I can share with friends or any gamer physically. 

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Since their is presence of online mode', I don't miss playing with friends anymore. MGP game, GP 7 has online modes, I don't have time sharing playing time with anyone. Unless occasionally, I can share with friends or any gamer physically. 

I'm aware of Motor GP games but I haven't heard of any game that's called GP 7. What kind of video game is that? 

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think what @Justin11  is referring to is motoGP  7 the fifth game off the motoGP series for Xbox, Microsoft Windows and mobile phones.

Thanks for adding that or maybe he wanted to type in GT 7 (Gran Turismo 7) and had a type error he didn't realize. I think that makes more sense to me now. It should be Gran Turismo 7 but he can confirm when he comes online. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think what @Justin11  is referring to is motoGP  7 the fifth game off the motoGP series for Xbox, Microsoft Windows and mobile phones.

Nope, it's typo, it's GT 7 I'm actually talking about. GT 7 and MGP 21, are the favourite racing games I'm having fun playing. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, it's typo, it's GT 7 I'm actually talking about. GT 7 and MGP 21, are the favourite racing games I'm having fun playing. 

I love the multiplayer mode of Gran Turismo 7 for dialy racing. The competition in it makes me always look for ways to get better in the game. Getting to play with friends and other gamers makes it so much fun. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I love the multiplayer mode of Gran Turismo 7 for dialy racing. The competition in it makes me always look for ways to get better in the game. Getting to play with friends and other gamers makes it so much fun. 

If you're talking about the online multiplayer, then I'll share same feelings with you. Playing with fellow games via MMO feature is filled with so much fun, it makes me think I'm competing with my fellows in real-life driving competition lol. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If that's the case, because I know I have played motoGp 7 as well.

The multiplayer me in Gran Turismo 7 is super and I play with my folks when they come visiting or I go over to theirs. When it Comes to Racing with super fast cars I don't think there has ever been anyone who could win me to a good race in the multiplayer mode. Lol

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

If that's the case, because I know I have played motoGp 7 as well.

The multiplayer me in Gran Turismo 7 is super and I play with my folks when they come visiting or I go over to theirs. When it Comes to Racing with super fast cars I don't think there has ever been anyone who could win me to a good race in the multiplayer mode. Lol

I love such challenge from you, maybe you share me your GT 7 user name, if you have the game, we can connect online and test our experience and see who's going to win in an exhibition racing. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're talking about the online multiplayer, then I'll share same feelings with you. Playing with fellow games via MMO feature is filled with so much fun, it makes me think I'm competing with my fellows in real-life driving competition lol. 

Playing against AI can get boring sometimes and it's where I get to appreciate the online Sports mode. It's a phase where you can't afford not to be at your very best. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Playing against AI can get boring sometimes and it's where I get to appreciate the online Sports mode. It's a phase where you can't afford not to be at your very best. 

Even at the highest difficulty, it can get boring at some point in the future. I don't see the reasons why we shouldn't play with each other, it will tell you if you're superb in that particular game or not when you play with those you think are very best in the game.