Register Now
Clasher

Do you like playing Games alone or with friends?

What a fun way to start the weekend with friends and drinks playing our favourite videogames, the only time I get to do this now is on the weekends , it feels good to be able to trash this fellas once again.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

What a fun way to start the weekend with friends and drinks playing our favourite videogames, the only time I get to do this now is on the weekends , it feels good to be able to trash this fellas once again.

Whenever I get together to drink with the buds, they hate when I play video games. Even though they're gamers as well, they always hated gaming when we drank. I would sometimes play and we'd just talk, and I saw no problem if I gamed while they talked. But I guess they weren't fans of that. We did game sometimes, but I guess they wanted to talk more about random things than games. But, oh well. 

4 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Whenever I get together to drink with the buds, they hate when I play video games. Even though they're gamers as well, they always hated gaming when we drank. I would sometimes play and we'd just talk, and I saw no problem if I gamed while they talked. But I guess they weren't fans of that. We did game sometimes, but I guess they wanted to talk more about random things than games. But, oh well. 

Well, my buddies just set a time to come to my place for video games hangout where we just play games , joke and drink for some hours. My buddies enjoy playing videogames as much as I do and we all love playing it together.

Also, in recent years, I found that I don't always like when people watch me game. I get uncomfortable sometimes streaming a game, because I sometimes think people will laugh at how slow I play some games. And how bad I suck at some lol. 

But with close friends it's not a problem. I think it's just with my online friends where I feel this way. 

I would have wished to continue playing with my friends, in the past they gave me a real test when we played together. At this time I'm playing indoor type of video games all alone, no one to play with no friends at all. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

This is exactly the same thing with my guys too. As long as our meeting isn't about playing games, no one of us dare launch any game's on his smartphone or other handheld gaming devices (I always move out with my Switch). Most of the guys even hate it when you focus on pressing your phone when we drink 😂. One of them had to snatch my phone one time and held it from me till we were done with the hangout. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is exactly the same thing with my guys too. As long as our meeting isn't about playing games, no one of us dare launch any game's on his smartphone or other handheld gaming devices (I always move out with my Switch). Most of the guys even hate it when you focus on pressing your phone when we drink 😂. One of them had to snatch my phone one time and held it from me till we were done with the hangout. 

But on a serious note, it's very disrespectful for you to be using your phone and giving it more attention when you're hanging out with your friends. If the phone was too important for you to attend to, it would have been better for you not to show up in the meeting. 

Lol, that's complete madness for my friend to drag my handheld device away from me. That's my business, if I decide to operate my phone until our merriment is over, it shouldn't warrant him/her taking my phone away. 

8 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

But on a serious note, it's very disrespectful for you to be using your phone and giving it more attention when you're hanging out with your friends. If the phone was too important for you to attend to, it would have been better for you not to show up in the meeting. 

Yeah, I get that and it's why I never bothered about asking him for the phone. We were that close, so I understand his feelings very well. I had to hold off on the silly game I was trying to complete then. We had a good time together that very day. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's complete madness for my friend to drag my handheld device away from me. That's my business, if I decide to operate my phone until our merriment is over, it shouldn't warrant him/her taking my phone away. 

Imagine when you're telling someone something important and he's busy operating his smartphone, that's very rude. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Imagine when you're telling someone something important and he's busy operating his smartphone, that's very rude. 

Oh, I got you, it's quite rude and shows lack of respect. But for me, I wouldn't go that far dragging that phone off from him/her. I'll gently leave the conversation since the person is paying more attention to the phone. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:15 AM, Kane99 said:

Also, in recent years, I found that I don't always like when people watch me game. I get uncomfortable sometimes streaming a game, because I sometimes think people will laugh at how slow I play some games. And how bad I suck at some lol. 

But with close friends it's not a problem. I think it's just with my online friends where I feel this way. 

Most of the times I don't really care about what people might think of my game play, I dont see videogaming as a contest but just a recreational activity, I sucked at mortal combat when I started playing it but  that didn't even stop me from playing in front of everyone and challenging my friends who were already pros to a fighting match , I did that for a few months and I was already so good that I could beat most of them when we played.

I enjoy playing video games with my friends because it's always more fun when we all hook up connected together and play. But there are some moods that I would be in and it's going to be more convenient for me to play alone than with my friends. 

On 7/3/2022 at 3:01 PM, Dannyjax said:

I enjoy playing video games with my friends because it's always more fun when we all hook up connected together and play. But there are some moods that I would be in and it's going to be more convenient for me to play alone than with my friends. 

Such mode comes when I am playing career mode via soccer, or when I'm playing racing game tournaments. That time I just want to arrive at the championship decider and not playing with any folks at all IRL. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such mode comes when I am playing career mode via soccer, or when I'm playing racing game tournaments. That time I just want to arrive at the championship decider and not playing with any folks at all IRL. 

Such a mood for me isn't always about the game I'm going to be playing but how I feel internally which would be better if I play alone and switch off from playing online with any friends. I would have more satisfaction playing alone at the time than playing with friends. 

On 7/3/2022 at 12:17 AM, Justin11 said:

Oh, I got you, it's quite rude and shows lack of respect. But for me, I wouldn't go that far dragging that phone off from him/her. I'll gently leave the conversation since the person is paying more attention to the phone. 

If you're my friend, I feel that you have the right to correct me whenever I'm doing something wrong. It's what friendship is about for me which is making and helping each other get better. It was why I had to understand his reasons for doing that.