Register Now
The Blackangel

Official Cryptocurrency Thread

Cryptocurrency scam is common, and the transactions are irreversible. If you have issues of with payment address when sending out funds, you wouldn't get your funds back, it will be freezed in the blockchain. Many are just skeptic around crypto due to its anonymity, and scams surrounding the digital coins. But you should note that, not all crypto exchanges scam, and not all scams are built for scam, majority operate legitimately for payment of products and services online. I always stick to the popular coins and not the unpopular ones. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Cryptocurrency theft and scam is a big problem in the history of the project. A lot of people have had their accounts hacked just like what happened to Crypto.com and they had a lose of billons of dollars. It's a really a big shame. 

On 6/14/2022 at 3:34 PM, killamch89 said:

Crypto has really been taking a pounding since early December and with inflation and the collapse of certain coins/tokens such as Luna and Celsius, things are going to be extremely volatile for the next 12 months at least.

These are reasons I don't trust cryptocurrency in any capacity. There is no guarantee that it will stay afloat, and simple accounts are easy enough to hack for anyone educated enough to try. This is why I invest in physical, tangible, things. For example, I have said in many threads that I invest in silver. I would invest in gold, but simply can't afford it. That I know will hold it's value. Cryptocurrency however, has no guarantee that it will not crash and the investors to lose millions to billions across all accounts. It claims to be "untraceable" but that's just a smoke screen to lure people in. There is no such thing as "untraceable" with today's technology.

8 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

These are reasons I don't trust cryptocurrency in any capacity. There is no guarantee that it will stay afloat, and simple accounts are easy enough to hack for anyone educated enough to try. This is why I invest in physical, tangible, things. For example, I have said in many threads that I invest in silver. I would invest in gold, but simply can't afford it. That I know will hold it's value. Cryptocurrency however, has no guarantee that it will not crash and the investors to lose millions to billions across all accounts. It claims to be "untraceable" but that's just a smoke screen to lure people in. There is no such thing as "untraceable" with today's technology.

The untraceable nature, whether it really is untraceable or not, is just another thing that puts me off. There's certain types of people that would be tempted by crypto' for that very reason and odds are these are people you don't want anything to do with, much less do business with.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

@Justin11 what do you think would be the best possible approach to take while investing in crypto currency at this time when the market is bearish and unstable?

I saw your input on another thread relating to crypto currency and it was inciteful , I felt this is a safe space to ask you This.

You're welcome bro. I understand we are dealing at the bearish time, things aren't moving as planned for those who wished for the bull run. But I'll assure that, lots of expert traders are still taking advantage of the bearish run to make profit. When it comes to cryptocurrency trading, you don't just make profit off trading bullish, you make money as well trading bearish. Just ask me how? And I'll take you down. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome bro. I understand we are dealing at the bearish time, things aren't moving as planned for those who wished for the bull run. But I'll assure that, lots of expert traders are still taking advantage of the bearish run to make profit. When it comes to cryptocurrency trading, you don't just make profit off trading bullish, you make money as well trading bearish. Just ask me how? And I'll take you down. 

That sounds so interesting, many traders follow the populace notion that you but when the price is low and sell when it is high, this works sometimes but with the current state of Crypto currency if you buy the dip you could still loses as the crypto currency keeps losing it value.

So what other way can a crypto trader harness the bearish state of Crypto currency to make profits? @Justin11

On 6/14/2022 at 9:34 PM, killamch89 said:

Crypto has really been taking a pounding since early December and with inflation and the collapse of certain coins/tokens such as Luna and Celsius, things are going to be extremely volatile for the next 12 months at least.

This is so true. The recent inflation isn't making it easier for cryptocurrency and its investors. It made the dip taking a dive in like it's going to wipe out everyone's account. It was 3 days ago that Bitcoin dropped to $18k and it's been dangling between $18k to $20k.

That sounds so interesting, many traders follow the populace notion that you but when the price is low and sell when it is high, this works sometimes but with the current state of Crypto currency if you buy the dip you could still loses as the crypto currency keeps losing it value.

So what other way can a crypto trader harness the bearish state of Crypto currency to make profits? @Justin11

In cryptocurrency their are many ways to earn money from crypto not just buying and hoping for the price to go up before you make profit. You can trade ETF, Futures, Sell at P2P marketplace. When it comes to Spot, ETF, Futures contract trading, you can place your trade at 'sell order' meaning that, when the market is going bearish run you'll be making profit. But when their is bullish, you'll be at loss. 

45 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

In cryptocurrency their are many ways to earn money from crypto not just buying and hoping for the price to go up before you make profit. You can trade ETF, Futures, Sell at P2P marketplace. When it comes to Spot, ETF, Futures contract trading, you can place your trade at 'sell order' meaning that, when the market is going bearish run you'll be making profit. But when their is bullish, you'll be at loss. 

I hears a few about P2P but I never gave it a go, I did some trading but only exchanging my Bitcoin for it's equilibrium worth in USDT which Is stable I made some profit when bitcoin went bearish because I didn't hold it in Bitcoin but rather USDT. 

I will like to know more about how the P2P option operates , for now fixtures is a lot more complicated to me.

6 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I hears a few about P2P but I never gave it a go, I did some trading but only exchanging my Bitcoin for it's equilibrium worth in USDT which Is stable I made some profit when bitcoin went bearish because I didn't hold it in Bitcoin but rather USDT. 

I will like to know more about how the P2P option operates , for now fixtures is a lot more complicated to me.

P2P just give you the flat platform where you can buy and sell your cryptocurrency without having to pay fees for it. The price of the cryptocurrency are already set on what it's going to be sold and bought. 

After setting up your account on P2P, you either choose buy or sell and you will see sellers to buy from or buyer you can decide to sell to. 

Make sure that you're dealing with one's that have over 1000 sales to avoid dealing with a scammer. Never release your cryptocurrency when you haven't received payment. 

Edited by Heatman

Do you want to learn more about P2P trades? It is just normal buy and sell order which happens around any exchange digitally. You make money by twisting your own order the way that is pleasing to you. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Do you want to learn more about P2P trades? It is just normal buy and sell order which happens around any exchange digitally. You make money by twisting your own order the way that is pleasing to you. 

You made it sound so easy. I know if it were to be as easy as it sounds then a lot of other crypto currency investors would be doing it here. O know I can go sell my crypto currency in the P2P but how can I make profit from it in a large scale aside from what I was paid if I am selling my crypto assets.